News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Since it got delayed....

Started by La Pared, February 24, 2008, 12:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Pared

what have you all been doing to pass the time?

I been playing MOHH2, SMG, Phantom Hourglass, and LifeSigns. And also work takes up a lot of my time :\

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: La Pared on February 24, 2008, 12:29:54 PM
what have you all been doing to pass the time?

I been playing MOHH2, SMG, Phantom Hourglass, and LifeSigns. And also work takes up a lot of my time :\
Working, playing other video games... chatting...the usual.

Macawmoses

Michael227

i was playing pokemon pearl beating the elite four getting the national dex and etc

.:DL:.

Playing Custom Robo for the G-cube, playing Basketball, Geist, and chatting with Starwind as usual.

Fell

I've been reading "The dangerous book for Boys" by Gonn and Hal Iggulden, Pwning Guitar hero, playing melee, and drawing.

Spongebob does not approve

Java

I haven't been able to play much, but I've played Guitar Hero, Mario Kart DS (still trying to beat the Retro cups on 150cc!), Super Mario World, and Yoshi's Story.

I've probably played some Metroid Prime 3 and Animal Crossing along the way.

Depster

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on February 24, 2008, 01:05:24 PM
I've been reading "The dangerous book for Boys" by Gonn and Hal Iggulden, Pwning Guitar hero, playing melee, and drawing.
I have that book XD  Anyway, I've been playing MSC and runescape, but im getting tired of em both... Only two more weeks though, so I think I'll live =p

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

DededeCloneChris

Since I got the PS2 from my cousin and 3 Final Fantasys, it takes a lot of time!

amplas

i've been playing revenant wings.

Dawei

I been playing Jump Ultimate Stars, FE (for GBA) and FE:RD, both the Smash Bros, and last night I started Kingdom Of Loathing again.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Dawei on February 24, 2008, 03:02:57 PM
I been playing Jump Ultimate Stars, FE (for GBA) and FE:RD, both the Smash Bros, and last night I started Kingdom Of Loathing again.
Isn't that game only for Japan?

Dawei

Quote from: wiiboychris on February 24, 2008, 03:04:34 PM
It is. Good thing the DS is region free.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Dawei on February 24, 2008, 03:07:24 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on February 24, 2008, 03:04:34 PM
It is. Good thing the DS is region free.
Let me guess, Ebay or Play-Asia?