News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Teachers sux...

Started by Spam, March 19, 2008, 02:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

All my teachers are nice, except my PE teacher who is a ninny and acts as if she as something shoved up her ass most of the time. Other then that my teachers are nice, but are quite annoying.

Eizweir

I have a wide varietyu of teachers, ones really nice but has the class completely unorganized, one is pretty cool, but is strict on teaching like a college professor, saying we need to be ready.  My teachers are mostly good, and I never get in trouble.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Max Headroom

Quote from: Phaze on March 19, 2008, 02:31:34 PM
I was like the best student when I was in public school, I never even went to the office or got in trouble ONCE! But I still had this grouchy old ninny of a teacher. I still don't get why she was such an ass! She was nice to everyone else... (Well, some)

Either you're a dick or the teacher just hates you.
I'm in this class where the teacher hates almost all of the students (except for me, the girls, and a few of the guys, but even then, he doesn't necessarily like us either).
[move][/move]

Anifreak

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 19, 2008, 04:22:17 PM
Because kids are idiotbags, 99% of the time.
my class is about 99.5 percent idiot bags. the other .5 percent is me and my friend and there aren't 200 kids in my class more just everyone is just such a moron