News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Aaaaaaaahhhhh my f***ing legs T_T

Started by えっちーせんぱい, May 03, 2008, 09:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

えっちーせんぱい

I went to go see Iron man (which was oddly enough a good movie, I had no plans on seeing it though), and we had to wait for my uncle to come pick us up, and he told us to go to the arcade.

Bad idea <_>

Being the nerd I am, I looked around for one of the DDR arcade machines (which really isn't necessary anymore, so far, all the arcades here have at least one >>) and I happen to find one.
What's more odd is that I got someone to play against, but nowhere as good.

The only bad this is that 3 people from my school were there, and they saw me doing 8's.. and passing them >>
I'm screwed monday.

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

StarWindWizard7

You know how to DDR?
Wow...
I haven't seen any of those machines in years.

I like to say that I can only do the "girly slow songs" because they are the easiest. :D

But anyway, I know how to dance IRL and I don't like "Arrows" telling me where to step when the time comes, this isn't "Simon Says" or anything. :P

But yes, your reputation as a Blaziken is ruined!! :O

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 03, 2008, 09:15:46 PM
DDR, huh?

Never been a huge fan.
No one is. It's hard to find people that like it, and can play more than "Since U been gone" on Beginner.

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on May 03, 2008, 09:17:28 PM
You know how to DDR?
Wow...

I like to say that I can only do the "girly slow songs" because they are the easiest. :D

But anyway, I know how to dance IRL and I don't like "Arrows" telling me where to step when the time comes, this isn't "Simon Says" or anything. :P

How is it ruined? I have many skills.

Getting girls isn't one of them sadly.

Tupin

You know how to DDR?
Wow...

The funny thing is that all the machines I see have huge stickers and like a ten second warning on the screen saying:

WARNING. THIS MACHINE IS NOT TO BE DISTRIBUTED OUTSIDE OF THE NATION OF JAPAN. ANY DISTRIBUTION OUTSIDE JAPAN IS UNLAWFUL.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 03, 2008, 09:19:46 PM
You know how to DDR?
Wow...

The funny thing is that all the machines I see have huge stickers and like a ten second warning on the screen saying:

WARNING. THIS MACHINE IS NOT TO BE DISTRIBUTED OUTSIDE OF THE NATION OF JAPAN. ANY DISTRIBUTION OUTSIDE JAPAN IS UNLAWFUL.
I've seen one of those in NYC, It was an MAX2 machine...

Zovistograt

Whenever I go to the movies, I usually play DDR beforehand.  The arcade right next to the movie theater has a SuperNOVA machine.  I spend a $10 card on it...and am sweating like crazy at the end.  I use up a packet of tissues to wipe the sweat.

That is usually my physical activity quota per month right there
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Lotos

You know how to DDR?
Wow...

You ever see that on the video game discs and carts (rental, sale, etc. of this game outside of Latin America, the United States, Mexico, Canada, etc. is prohibited)?

Tupin

Quote from: Lotos on May 03, 2008, 09:26:23 PM
You know how to DDR?
Wow...

You ever see that on the video game discs and carts (rental, sale, etc. of this game outside of Latin America, the United States, Mexico, Canada, etc. is prohibited)?
Yeah, I see that too.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Zovistograt on May 03, 2008, 09:22:46 PM
Whenever I go to the movies, I usually play DDR beforehand.  The arcade right next to the movie theater has a SuperNOVA machine.  I spend a $10 card on it...and am sweating like crazy at the end.  I use up a packet of tissues to wipe the sweat.

That is usually my physical activity quota per month right there
I play more than I do at home than I do at arcades.
But when I actually play on the arcade machine, I'm usually pushing myself by doing mainly 8's, and dropping to 5's and 6's to gain some of my energy back; whereas at home, i'll do 5-7 for an hour or two, with random 8's and 9s thrown in.

Quote from: Lotos on May 03, 2008, 09:26:23 PM
You know how to DDR?
Wow...

Its on al  of them.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Blaziken on May 03, 2008, 09:19:00 PM
DDR, huh?

Never been a huge fan.
No one is. It's hard to find people that like it, and can play more than "Since U been gone" on Beginner.
really?

I know, let's see here...at least 7 other DDR fans at my school, a few of which are extremely good.  One of them holds the record for DoLL on Difficult.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Zovistograt on May 03, 2008, 09:32:53 PM
DDR, huh?

Never been a huge fan.
really?

I know, let's see here...at least 7 other DDR fans at my school, a few of which are extremely good.  One of them holds the record for DoLL on Difficult.
If it's only an A, he sucks.
I've AA'd DoLL on Diff with a 9.8 Million.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/gf1991/SM%20screenshots/0219081804.jpg <-Well, it shows the AA for Diff at least.

Silverhawk79

I keep meaning to try DDR, but I'm so uncoordinated that it's sad.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Blaziken on May 03, 2008, 09:39:04 PM
DDR, huh?

Never been a huge fan.
really?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/gf1991/SM%20screenshots/0219081804.jpg <-Well, it shows the AA for Diff at least.
pretty sure she got a AA on it.

And she's the kind of DDR player that gets a crowd.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on May 03, 2008, 09:39:38 PM
I keep meaning to try DDR, but I'm so uncoordinated that it's sad.
Try something on Beginner then, none of them are that hard.

Even my aunt can do beginner.

Quote from: Zovistograt on May 03, 2008, 09:44:25 PM
Quote from: Blaziken on May 03, 2008, 09:39:04 PM
DDR, huh?

Never been a huge fan.
really?

pretty sure she got a AA on it.

And she's the kind of DDR player that gets a crowd.
Hot.

Crowds make me nervous >_>