News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Pokemon Ranch issues

Started by TucanaTheToucan, June 14, 2008, 12:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TucanaTheToucan

Two of my Pokemon won't go into the ranch. Is there any way I can remedy this issue?

thunderhero4

Find any way to make them dislike you more...feed them a berry they hate, trade them back and forth, leave them in the day care for a while, ect.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 14, 2008, 01:00:58 AM
Find any way to make them dislike you more...feed them a berry they hate, trade them back and forth, leave them in the day care for a while, ect.
Then my Mewtwo...likes me so much? O_O

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on June 14, 2008, 01:02:27 AM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 14, 2008, 01:00:58 AM
Then my Mewtwo...likes me so much? O_O
Could have been anything you had done...

My lapras wont leave because I used surf with it all the time and it made it feel important. An pokemon you use HM moves with often could spark that unknown love :|

Cornwad

I think the best explination for it so far is this:
If your Pokemon has an HM like Surf, Strength, or Rock Climb, and it is the only Pokemon that you have that can learn it, it won't go to the ranch.

Just so that you don't get yourself standed on an island without surf xD

Lotos

Quote from: Cornwad on June 14, 2008, 08:48:30 AM
I think the best explination for it so far is this:
If your Pokemon has an HM like Surf, Strength, or Rock Climb, and it is the only Pokemon that you have that can learn it, it won't go to the ranch.

Just so that you don't get yourself standed on an island without surf xD

I guess everyone should catch a Bibarel and a Starly then.  That covers Fly, Rock Climb, Strength, Rock Smash, and Surf.