News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Well everyone, it?s been great.

Started by Totla, July 16, 2008, 12:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Totla

But it?s time for me to go. I am officially resigning from my position of Navigator here at NSF.

I was going to put some long section here detailing my life on NSider, starting with joining Oldsider to now, but 1) I?m entirely too lazy. 2) None of you really care. 3) I'm tired and want to sleep. So here?s a short version:

I joined Oldsider, my mind was raped, and my innocence murdered. I joined Trivia HQ and hung out on Power On. I joined here when it closed, and got mod later. I had a lot of fun, and I actually like pretty much all of you, even though it probably didn?t seem like it most of the time.

Anyways, I?m resigning because school is coming up, and I?m not going to be on the internet then (I learned that lesson already). It distracts me too much from getting anything done, and I need to get stuff done. I?m going on vacation this Saturday, and until then I?ll still be here, just not staff. Once I?m back, I?ll gradually come on less and less until right before school starts, then not come on at all. I?ll probably be on Steam when I finish homework, though, most likely playing Team Fortress 2. So add me (steam id is Totla) if you want to talk or play something. Or give me your phone number (no I won?t rape you) and we can talk sometime.

So that?s it. Mourn, rejoice, ask who the hell I am, whatever.

With lots of <#,
Totla.

Totla

bluaki

Bye Totla. I think you were the only person on my friends list at Oldsider.
Also I can't give my phone number.

Will you come on during breaks like in winter?

Matt

Oh well, not like it matters all that much.

Macawmoses

I am sorry to hear it Totla, you've done a great good for this community, and helped me get out of my idiotic ways. I hope our paths cross again sometime, but it seems that won't be the case :'(

Farewell,

~MoM~

PS Matt is an poop hole, he doesn't matter

Mystic

*insert long letter talking about how much I love and admire you*

tl;dr version: Aww that sucks. Well, take care Totla. And STFU Matt.

<3 Mystic  :(

PS: Does Totla has cell phone and textin?

Matt

Quote from: mackormoses on July 16, 2008, 12:26:08 AM
I am sorry to hear it Totla, you've done a great good for this community, and helped me get out of my idiotic ways. I hope our paths cross again sometime, but it seems that won't be the case :'(

Farewell,

~MoM~

PS Matt is an poop hole, he doesn't matter

Neither do you.

Super

Ever since you told me you were going to resign months or so ago, I was "dreading" the day.

Despite your whoreness, you were actually a pretty helpful person.

Good luck at whatever you will be doing.

Love,
SUPERKOOL

Light

I be missing you from chat. </3 Good luck on your tough journey ahead.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Totla on July 16, 2008, 12:18:10 AM
and I?m not going to be on the internet then (I learned that lesson already). It distracts me too much from getting anything done, and I need to get stuff done. I?m going on vacation this Saturday, and until then I?ll still be here, just not staff. Once I?m back, I?ll gradually come on less and less until right before school starts, then not come on at all. I?ll probably be on Steam when I finish homework, though, most likely playing Team Fortress 2. So add me (steam id is Totla) if you want to talk or play something. Or give me your phone number (no I won?t rape you) and we can talk sometime.
whaaaaaat

I doubt schoolwork is that heavy in your school that you won't have time for the Internet.  If you don't have time, make time.  That's what I do, and I still get A's.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Super

Quote from: Zovistograt on July 16, 2008, 05:01:04 AM
Quote from: Totla on July 16, 2008, 12:18:10 AM
and I?m not going to be on the internet then (I learned that lesson already). It distracts me too much from getting anything done, and I need to get stuff done. I?m going on vacation this Saturday, and until then I?ll still be here, just not staff. Once I?m back, I?ll gradually come on less and less until right before school starts, then not come on at all. I?ll probably be on Steam when I finish homework, though, most likely playing Team Fortress 2. So add me (steam id is Totla) if you want to talk or play something. Or give me your phone number (no I won?t rape you) and we can talk sometime.
whaaaaaat

I doubt schoolwork is that heavy in your school that you won't have time for the Internet.  If you don't have time, make time.  That's what I do, and I still get A's.
Internet makes some people lazy. Too lazy to do homework.

Riosan

;_;

No phone number to give you. Sorry you have to go and be part of the staff anymore. We had fun and that's the important thing. <3

I'll be sure to send you more musics when we talk later.

Quote from: `Matt` on July 16, 2008, 12:24:38 AM
Oh well, not like it matters all that much.

Get out. And I do mean it.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Matt

Riosan said I was being mean, anyways now for a proper farewell... bye Totla.

SkyMyl

:'(

Well, good luck, and farewell, Totla. We'll (Practically) all miss you.

Farewell Totla. See you in another life.

Ridley

Um why can't you go on the weekends?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...