News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Inuyasha And [adult swim]

Started by JrDude, August 03, 2008, 02:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

I've noticed long ago, that [adult swim] started to play the anime Inuyasha. And after so many years, it still plays it. Now it's on every day, and it like, always continues, [adult swim] is like obsessed with it or something. Even after it gets to the last episode, the next day they start from the first episode and finish it all over again.
So why do you think [adult swim] plays Inuyasha so much and for so long?

Also, I like the show, and the last episode was kinda dumb for an ending, so does anyone know if they'll ever make new episodes again?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

They just replay it because its over 150 episodes so they can run it everyday without it feeling terribly old (where as Cowboy Bebop would finish in five weeks, etc.) It is rather annoying, if anything they should switch it up some, I mean they still have Fullmetal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Wolf's Rain, and Evangelion (I think they still have the rights) and all they play is Inuyasha most of the time.

I hear they are restarting the series, and the manga has been going on for almost as long as One Piece has X_X;;