News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Tis Tetromino

Started by Tetromino, August 05, 2008, 02:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetromino

Hi everyone, I though I'd drop in and post a formal introduction. I'm a hardcore gamer, and I tend to play video games whenever I have some free time, although I may go for a week or two without picking up a Wii Mote. :P

As far as personal interests go, I've been a Nintendo fan since I was four years old. I'm always impressed with something Nintendo releases, and I am also very critical of all games and systems that Nintendo releases. I also am a fan of both Sony and Microsoft, so I'd prefer not to be referred to as having a biased opinion towards Nintendo. When I'm not playing video games, I enjoy being on the Internet, skateboarding, reading, playing my guitar, and playing sports.

Also, if you'd like to talk to me more and get to know me, feel free to send me a Private Message or add me on AOL Instant Messenger, my name is nintendostryker. As a side note, my favorite game is Final Fantasy VII, and although many people say it's overrated, I can make the same case against Ocarina of Time.

Well, I hope you all were able to learn a bit about me today, and I look forward to seeing all of you around the community. That's all I have to say for now, enjoy your day everyone. :)

Macawmoses

Learn from this user....they post well. Glad to have you.

StarWindWizard7

Well you seem like a very nice person!
^_^

Welcome to NSFCD  :robothappy:

Tetromino

Thank you everyone. Also, some of you may know me now as NS2_Chris at NSider 2, since I'm the Introduction Host.

Silverhawk79

Hey, welcome. Hope you enjoy the place, and hope you stick around.