News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

NSFCD Werewolf 2 "The Mafia" - Night Six.

Started by The Riddler, September 05, 2008, 09:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Quote from: LightningSword on September 06, 2008, 06:26:28 PM
Five bucks says everyone betrayed everyone, and Mack and I are going up on the block.

I see you five and make it thirty.

Light

Quote from: `Matt` on September 06, 2008, 06:47:18 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on September 06, 2008, 06:26:28 PM
Five bucks says everyone betrayed everyone, and Mack and I are going up on the block.

I see you five and make it thirty.
I'll call.

Also, #mole in chat is now registered with chatspike and reserved for NSFCD game discussions, including this one. If you want to talk about the game or set up strategies, feel free to go to that room. Just type "/join #mole" (no quotes) when you enter our chat here.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

The Riddler

Sorry for being late again.

The citizens of the city had all seen the news, and from some of Judge Riddler's recent rulings, they knew he was serious. Many of them went to the court room to vote, and some started to discuss who they felt was suspicious. Mack stated, "Doodle and Lote seem blood thirsty. They must be up to no good." Though Mack did show lament for having to vote one of his fellow citizens to their death, Lightning nodded his head, "I'm not opposed to that at all." Mack stepped aside with a group of peers and discussed the issue a little further. "I retract my previous statement. We've agreed on Ares and Gonzalez." Java agreed, but Sonic didn't seem so sure. "My gut is telling me they're innocent." Gonzalez seemed confused about the decision. Lightning noted, "I'm sure people are out to betray. Mack and I are probably going to be picked." One by one, they all dropped a vote. Daft ran in with his vote a little late, but the doors closed in his face.

The judge counted up the votes and made his ruling. "Though a few of you decided not to vote, we will always choose two people to go to trial. Today's two people are... Lightning and Gonzalez. The rest of you are today's jury. I want you to announce which of these two you think is bad. No vote is final unless you say "Final Decision" or something to that effect, or once the time limit it up. The two on trial are encouraged to defend themselves." With that, the jury took their seats.

Lightningsword: ||||
GreatGonzalez: |||
Sonicdude: ||
Hector_The_Axe: |
RedSox: |
Ares: |

Lightningsword and GreatGonzalez are now on trial.
Day Phase One begins now. Post your votes by 9PM EST tomorrow. If it's your final choice, note it. Lightning and Gonzalez can't vote, but can defend themselves.

Good luck.

sonicdude164

Macawmoses

So, it seems the group decision was betrayed. That's swell, guys, really swell. However, at least one of us kept to whom they were voting for, and Gonzalez goes up. You'll be fools to rid us of Lightning, but do as you please.

Daft Pink

Quote from: mackormoses on September 06, 2008, 07:47:23 PM
So, it seems the group decision was betrayed. That's swell, guys, really swell. However, at least one of us kept to whom they were voting for, and Gonzalez goes up. You'll be fools to rid us of Lightning, but do as you please.
Very well said Mack. It seems we can't trust the other people who said they were going with the group decision.

Light

Think about it this way; just like in the last game, Mack and I are invaluable. If you guys cut us out, the game is as good as done. Another, more important thing; Sonic jumped at voting for me to be put on trial right after Gonzo's name was announced as a suspect. This could mean that Sonic is trying to defend Gonzo while they are really both mafiosos or cops.

Vote me out, and regret it in the end.

sonicdude164

Quote from: LightningSword on September 06, 2008, 07:49:45 PM
Think about it this way; just like in the last game, Mack and I are invaluable. If you guys cut us out, the game is as good as done. Another, more important thing; Sonic jumped at voting for me to be put on trial right after Gonzo's name was announced as a suspect. This could mean that Sonic is trying to defend Gonzo while they are really both mafiosos or cops.

What makes you or mack so invaluable anyway?

Matt

Quote from: sonicdude164 on September 06, 2008, 07:54:11 PM

People see them as threats, which they are, but some of the real threats are the people that don't say much or that act as shady as possible.

Light

Quote from: `Matt` on September 06, 2008, 07:57:32 PM
Quote from: sonicdude164 on September 06, 2008, 07:54:11 PM

People see them as threats, which they are, but some of the real threats are the people that don't say much or that act as shady as possible.
Exactly. Also, we're invaluable because we're familiar with these kinds of games. We know how to play it. We can serve as invaluable information.

Matt

Macawmoses

Silverhawk79

* Silverhawk79 posts in thread to avoid suspicion
>_>
Anyways, I found some of the things LS said to me to be a bit suspicious...sorry man. :x

Light

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 06, 2008, 08:33:19 PM
* Silverhawk79 posts in thread to avoid suspicion
>_>
Anyways, I found some of the things LS said to me to be a bit suspicious...sorry man. :x
It's cool. Think what you want to think. I just hope that you make the right choice in the end.