News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Yo everyone

Started by Indigo, September 24, 2008, 07:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indigo

I've been gone a lot because me and some NS2 guys are making an RPG, but I've sort of been helping this forum out.

I got some guy to join because I'm recruiting for NS2 by finding old members which makes this a double negative 0_0

Anyways I think this guy will probably be active his name is bubbalova or something like that. One of his best friends goes here whatwewishfor so he decided to join for his friend.

So if this keeps up you guys should get about 2 active members a week. That way spam should stay very... very... low. Most of them are pretty serious because they want there friends and I'm pretty much getting a few members to join forums that I have never heard of :P So if activity goes up lately it should be partially my fauls :D

Anyways if you see them please be nice to them ;) Even if they are n00bs. If they spam at all you can ban me silver ;) Have a great day today :) I might stay here more now that I am posting and game progress is very slow.

Tupin

The more the merrier, but I don't think this is the correct board.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Macawmoses

Well, glad to hear it. We'll be on our best behavior.

Reason for Lock:

Quote-You get ONE intro thread. Make it count!

Furthermore, this really isn't an intro, just a proclamation that new users may come. So, it really doesn't belong. Once again, though, I really appreciate the help to NSFCD.

Thanks a lot,

~MoM~