News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Strange...nobody has noticed yet..

Started by Wolfpika, September 26, 2008, 05:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

Either people don't recognize me or forgot about me because I came back...sorta. I can't promise I'm going to be active all of the time, but I grew to miss this place and I will probably, check up every once in a while, just to see how things are going. However, I will be able to write during winter and summer probably. So...LET'S HAVE A CAKE!

(pulls out cake)

Friendly Hostile

Two things:

Who the intercourse  are you?

And use the the sign in/out board.

Wolfpika

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on September 26, 2008, 05:25:06 PM
Two things:

Who the f*** are you?

And use the the sign in/out board.

wow, I can already tell that I am loved again.

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Java

Welcome back.  :)

Next time use the Sign In/Out board.

ThePowerOfOne

Silverhawk79

SkyMyl

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 26, 2008, 05:40:12 PM
I remember you.

And welcome back! As you can see, we've had a lot of changes. Such as the Intro Board changing into a Sign In/Sign Out board, where you can tell everyone if you're leaving, if you came back, or if you're new. Which is why you should
Quote from: Friendly Hostile on September 26, 2008, 05:25:06 PM
use the the sign in/out board.

sonicdude164

Macawmoses

Quote from: Wolfpika on September 26, 2008, 05:18:41 PM
Either people don't recognize me or forgot about me because I came back...sorta. I can't promise I'm going to be active all of the time, but I grew to miss this place and I will probably, check up every once in a while, just to see how things are going. However, I will be able to write during winter and summer probably. So...LET'S HAVE A CAKE!

(pulls out cake)
Welcome back Marc. I noticed you were gone, particularly because your efforts as The Mole ended early, so, my win became all that much easier. Oh, and because we were Oldsider friends. <3

SkyMyl

Quote from: mackormoses on September 26, 2008, 06:03:47 PM
Quote from: Wolfpika on September 26, 2008, 05:18:41 PM

(pulls out cake)
Welcome back Marc. I noticed you were gone, particularly because your efforts as The Mole ended early, so, my win became all that much easier. Oh, and because we were Oldsider friends. <3
...... =|

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Sgt.Chilly

Red

Welcome back! I noticed you were gone for a while now.

Mystic