News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

k, so I'm an idiot

Started by Water ☮, October 05, 2008, 06:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Water ☮

I realized that I might have some spare time to donate to this site even with school.

The school thing was a pretty stupid excuse. I'm also not getting along with some of my friends so I'm probably not going to go out as often.

let's check my schedule.

Sunday- mostly home all day finishing up last minute homework.

Monday- school (8-2:45) chess club (3-4) drama club (5-7) HW

Tuesday-school, Latin Culture club (3-4) or Student council (3-4) drama club (5-7) HW

Wednesday-school Academic competition club (3-4:30) HW

Thursday-school LCC again (3-4)

Friday- Drama club (4-7)

Saturday- hangout day

k so I'll see. probably Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday I'll be around here more often.

see you around~  =3 ^_^

SkyMyl

It's possible to have a life and go here, my friend.

But at the very least, it's good to know people are taking an interest in their schoolwork.

ThePowerOfOne

So you're back and i'm leaving? Well i'm not leaving forever, i'm still on a bit >:(

Welcome back~

btw, anyone plan on switching my name back? :|

Java

Glad to see you'll be posting more! ;D

I've been reducing my activity quite a bit, but in no ways am I planning on leaving.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Bear on October 05, 2008, 08:35:39 PM
So you're back and i'm leaving? Well i'm not leaving forever, i'm still on a bit >:(

Welcome back~

Your actions of calling my work greater than that of Dill's are very bear-like, so, I can't say.

Water, glad to have you back.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: mackormoses on October 05, 2008, 09:21:40 PM

Welcome back~

Your actions of calling my work greater than that of Dill's are very bear-like, so, I can't say.

Please, explain how that is, bear-like :|

Macawmoses

Quote from: Bear on October 05, 2008, 09:37:54 PM

Welcome back~

Explain to me why your personal text says "K K K Yeah". Are you an avid supporter of the Klan? Do you think blacks are inferior? I'm appalled by your lack of sense, but no, you go on flaunting your pointed hood like we should love you. I say, how would you feel to have your lawn vandalized with a gigantic, burning cross. Not only is it an eyesore, but your 200 dollar a square foot grass gets destroyed. How would you feel? But do go on with your support of "whitey", you sick bastard.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: mackormoses on October 05, 2008, 09:46:43 PM

Welcome back~

Explain to me why your personal text says "K K K Yeah". Are you an avid supporter of the Klan? Do you think blacks are inferior? I'm appalled by your lack of sense, but no, you go on flaunting your pointed hood like we should love you. I say, how would you feel to have your lawn vandalized with a gigantic, burning cross. Not only is it an eyesore, but your 200 dollar a square foot grass gets destroyed. How would you feel? But do go on with your support of "whitey", you sick bastard.
How could you not know who Dr. Rockso the Rock and Roll Clown is?! You should be strapped to that burning cross for not knowing :|

Macawmoses

Quote from: Bear on October 05, 2008, 09:55:25 PM

Welcome back~

How could you not know who Dr. Rockso the Rock and Roll Clown is?! You should be strapped to that burning cross for not knowing :|
I'm sorry I'm not up on my "Famous Red Dragons" knowledge, it isn't exactly my area of expertise :|

Shujinco2

Quote from: mackormoses on October 05, 2008, 10:16:03 PM

Welcome back~

I'm sorry I'm not up on my "Famous Red Dragons" knowledge, it isn't exactly my area of expertise :|
Yeah, Phaze, I don't know them either, so yes, I suck. But that is a bit, wrong. :-\ Sorry, but Mack is kinda right.

Ridley

Hooray for you being an idiot!!! Looks like we are getting members back. :)
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Zovistograt

You're not as much of an idiot as the people who haven't realized yet that that way of thinking is wrong in the first place.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Shujinco on October 06, 2008, 12:20:49 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on October 05, 2008, 10:16:03 PM

Welcome back~

Yeah, Phaze, I don't know them either, so yes, I suck. But that is a bit, wrong. :-\ Sorry, but Mack is kinda right.
wtf are you two talking about?

Macawmoses

Ok, I was playing a joke, but do you not know what the KKK is?

Custom

Quote from: mackormoses on October 06, 2008, 04:39:51 PM
Ok, I was playing a joke, but do you not know what the KKK is?

It's the Kool Kids Klub for whoever doesn't know. There are coloring books and everything.
I kid..

Anyway, you all should be more like me and do nothing related to school or friends besides going to school and doing homework. Then you get tons of time for the internet.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!