News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Phaze's Picture Gallery *Updated, moar pictures*

Started by ThePowerOfOne, November 26, 2008, 11:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

Are picture gallerys that aren't drawn allowed? I haven't heard anyone say anything about it, so what the hell.

These are just some pictures I have taken with my new camera, more to come. These ones are from around my house and Monterey. I'll put them in spoilers because they are uh... Kinda big.

[spoiler] I was walking back from the beach and noticed the clouds, I had to take a picture. [/spoiler]

[spoiler]I forgot the name of the road, but its the one I use to get from my house to Monterey, its pretty much just carved into the cliffs. I love it <3 [/spoiler]

[spoiler]Another one taken from the cliff. [/spoiler]

[spoiler]You guessed it, the cliffs again. [/spoiler]

[spoiler]Fishies at the Monterey Bay Aquarium <3 [/spoiler]

[spoiler]Otter outside the aquarium. Why don't I take pictures of the Otters by my house? [/spoiler]

[spoiler]Sunset on the way home from the aquarium. Imagine driving that road on the cliff in the dark :O   [/spoiler]

[spoiler]Someone walking on the beach (My house, not Monterey) ...Not my best picture... [/spoiler]

[spoiler]Local power plant
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]My house is somewhere up there... [/spoiler]

[spoiler]My favorite rock <3  Its called "Morro Rock". Like the stacks, its one of the landmarks around here. [/spoiler]

[spoiler]Sunset from my balcony. [/spoiler]

[spoiler]Yesterdays sunset.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Pier.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Pier, again.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Power Plant at sunset.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Sunset at the beach.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]More sunset.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Sunset.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Some people on the jetti who later got very wet. [/spoiler]

Thats it for now. Too lazy to take any more pictures D:

PsychoYoshi

Nice photos, though they'd look even better with some shooping...a couple of them look kind of hazy. Then again, I'm not an artist. They almost make me want to go and live in California, but I'm afraid I'd catch idiotitis. The only person in CA who seems immune to it is Vaati.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on November 27, 2008, 01:34:10 AM
Nice photos, though they'd look even better with some shooping...a couple of them look kind of hazy. Then again, I'm not an artist. They almost make me want to go and live in California, but I'm afraid I'd catch idiotitis. The only person in CA who seems immune to it is Vaati.
Well most of them were taken at 50 MPH in the car with my dirty window up... I didn't post some other ones because they were really badly blurred.

And only the willing catch idiotitis.