News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Miss Me?

Started by DBY106698, January 13, 2009, 04:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooldogs_1

I can understand if you guys don't NEED staff.  Don't get me wrong!  But if you guys needed it and I could do the job!  Then it would anger me if you said no, just because of a simple dislike.  But obviously this site seems to be well staffed, hence no need for more.  There would be a few things I would like to do/add.  One, redesign the home page...

DBY106698

Thanks for the welcome, Mack.

The Rule 9 I was reffering to was when I was banned for a week, mostly for standing up to crooked moderation who couldn't handle the fact I was using the rules to get them busted.

And I must say, to hear that Dill was nixed is actually rather pleasant to hear which means, perhaps I amy stick around longer.

As for the lack of representation, I am reffering to the period when the forums merged, like the week or two before the merge as well as the week or two after. I've been gone for a while, so I can't accurately say whether or not there has been fair representation since my departure, and because of that, I'm not going to argue or claim otherwise because I just simply can't.

Fish

Hey DBY. I'm still here. Just kinda chillin' in the background posting in the very occasional topic I choose... = P I might try to be more active in the coming weeks though.

Quote from: mackormoses on January 14, 2009, 05:49:08 PM
Zies at least did regular moderation, but his spurts of inactivity made him somewhat of a user that couldn't be admin.
Hey! I did some irregular moderation when I was on staff. Give me credit. :'(

Gamree

Hey, DBY.  The Green Mage is still here, as well.  How's it been?  Haven't seen you around in a while.  Glad to see that you're stopping by for a visit.  If you get the time, you should get back into Brawl.  I miss our Brawling bouts.

Quote from: Level_9_Chao on January 14, 2009, 05:32:18 PM
Hey DBY. I was just wondering where you went... Cooldogs, too, sup! ;D

I do really miss the old FCD days; I'm probably one of the few true FCDers left around these parts... But at least we haven't forgotten, eh? :P

Yep, I'm still here, too.  Been with FCD since almost near the beginning.  Ah, the memories...

Cooldogs_1

Quote from: Fish on January 14, 2009, 07:28:28 PM
Hey DBY. I'm still here. Just kinda chillin' in the background posting in the very occasional topic I choose... = P I might try to be more active in the coming weeks though.

Zies at least did regular moderation, but his spurts of inactivity made him somewhat of a user that couldn't be admin.

Another really old screen name I remember and see!!  Hey fishy!

Macawmoses

Yeah, you did. The interesting part is that you were regularly online.

StarWindWizard7

I'm not exactly sure if know you, but welcome back.  :robothappy:

Kaso

what the fish

Also, wb dby.

I like how many of the remaining FCDers posted here.

Super

DBY106698

Quote from: Kaso on January 15, 2009, 05:11:16 PM

As do I... and you know, seeing them posting in here to give me the nice welcome back. Perhaps I should really consider sticking around longer than just a check in... who knows... I suppose we'll have to see.

Evil Mario: Dude, just stay. I want to cause my havoc!

I dunno, Evil Mario. If I come back and bring you back, then I'm gonna have to bring back the others as well... and I just finally got all that purple fog out of my lungs. Oh well. Who knows guys, maybe this might be a real come back....

Cooldogs_1

Quote from: DBY106698 on January 15, 2009, 08:22:47 PM
Quote from: Kaso on January 15, 2009, 05:11:16 PM

As do I... and you know, seeing them posting in here to give me the nice welcome back. Perhaps I should really consider sticking around longer than just a check in... who knows... I suppose we'll have to see.

Evil Mario: Dude, just stay. I want to cause my havoc!

I dunno, Evil Mario. If I come back and bring you back, then I'm gonna have to bring back the others as well... and I just finally got all that purple fog out of my lungs. Oh well. Who knows guys, maybe this might be a real come back....

You have to stay!!  All these NSF'rs are just driving me crazy! (lol jk)  Its so cool to see you again!