News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

I wouldn't say I'm new here by any means, but I didn't make this yet.

Started by Titus Andronicus, January 25, 2009, 08:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titus Andronicus

HI HOW ARE YOU

I signed up here when MF gave the forums to Silver or Snorkel or whoever, took my moderating position, and left. I hung out on Outsider for the longest time, but then Phydeaux went ape poop and deleted Guff and Slim, and can only imagine Karel being sometime in the near future. So I decided to go to NS2, and that's still kind of going for me. Then I started talking to Mack again, and was prompted to come back here or face the eternal consequences out of my own free will.

Howdy folks.
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

SkyMyl

Flee, you still have time, flee before it is too late!

Welcome to NSFCD, I hope you enjoy your stay! =D

Java

Welcome!
You're not the first Mack has forced/threatened kindly asked to join, but you should still stay.

Please stay! :)

Macawmoses

He lies. We met on a lovely beach off the coast of Mexico. While we were both at the bar, we ordered gelato almost in uniform. When the first came, we both grabbed it, and our hands met. It was love at first sight.

Or, y'know, he was bashing Rhyme last night at NS2, so I have to love him. <3

Oh, and this fellow used to be KoH here >:U

Silverhawk79

Hey, welcome back. It's been quite a while since I've seen you here.

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Titus Andronicus

Quote from: Tupin on January 26, 2009, 02:42:37 PM
Hi.

You have the awesomest name evar D:
i liek fans

But seriously I haven't played Metal Gear Solid since 2004. It's one of those things that you regret later in life, seeing as how I use this name in my email as well.
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Eizweir

Quote from: SolidSNK on January 26, 2009, 03:29:41 PM
Quote from: Tupin on January 26, 2009, 02:42:37 PM
Hi.

You have the awesomest name evar D:
i liek fans

But seriously I haven't played Metal Gear Solid since 2004. It's one of those things that you regret later in life, seeing as how I use this name in my email as well.
Reminds me of how I've been using this name for 4 years yet never played a Fire Emblem game until last summer.
Welcome back, I don't know you but you're still welcome :|
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze