News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

I'M AT SCHOOL, LEARNING.

Started by Doodle, February 11, 2009, 06:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

So, yeah. I'm typing from school right now. I wish I could find a way to get into chat, though. :(
So, what are you doing right now? Besides browsing NSFCD.
YEAH

Zovistograt

playing back an updated hardcore mix I just added to, chatting, posting here, and going to school in a few minutes.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Kilroy

I just finished typing a paragraph, for "Keyboarding", which was basically written by phatyo, so I had to correct all the errors.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

SkyMyl

Eating food and playing on my DS.

Silverhawk79

Reuploading my wallpaper collection.

Nayrman

Just messing around and am thankful my math test is over. Now I just have to take Health.
Also, preparing for my MacBook and my current computer for the file transfer on Thursday-Friday. Both nervous and excited, although I'm sure everything will go fine.

Spud

I'm at home because the buses were cancelled due to fog so there aren't any classes.

Custom

I'm in Desktop Publishing. Not learning, I already know what we are supposed to be learning. I'm also playing Kingdom of Loathing. It's addicting.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Mario583

Totla

Talking to my girlfriend about childbirth and the uterus, and eating food.

The Seventh

Quote from: EvilSpud on February 11, 2009, 08:57:10 AM
I'm at home because the buses were cancelled due to fog so there aren't any classes.
Cancelled... due to fog?

Fog is nothing here.  Visibility can be near zero and we still go.  It takes ICE (lots of it, too)or -50 or lower windchills, or absurdly deep snow to stop us.

I'm eating.  My high metabolism turns me into a snacking fiend at times.
meh

phatyo

Quote from: Byte on February 11, 2009, 07:37:58 AM
I just finished typing a paragraph, for "Keyboarding", which was basically written by phatyo, so I had to correct all the errors.
LOl That sucks for you :).

Lotos

I hated that class, but it was worth it in the end.  No more hunting and pecking for me since early 9th grade :)

phatyo

Quote from: Lotos on February 11, 2009, 07:39:40 PM

I hated that class, but it was worth it in the end.  No more hunting and pecking for me since early 9th grade :)
I had that class, that teacher was all like you have to site like this and type like this. You don't you fail, I showed her I typed way faster my type but of cores.

Lotos

Quote from: phatyo on February 11, 2009, 08:26:48 PM
Quote from: Lotos on February 11, 2009, 07:39:40 PM

I had that class, that teacher was all like you have to site like this and type like this. You don't you fail, I showed her I typed way faster my type but of cores.
I only typed her way when she was nearby.