News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

It's a Mad Mad World

Started by Macawmoses, March 14, 2009, 06:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Blood pumping, you look around. A foe in need of dispatching? Excellent, this street sign will be a perfect device for your carnage. Driving it through his shoulder blades, that familiar red liquid gushes out, spattering your surroundings. To your left, you see a trash can, and snatch it up, dumping it on his head, trapping him, leaving him to fight for his life. Just then, a wonderful cohort appears straight ahead - lining himself up for a perfect shot, conveniently right in front of a waste disposal unit. Shrugging, you toss your victim into his clueless pal, leaving them to meet the cold jaws of steel, tearing them limb for limb.

This, is MadWorld.

The adrenaline rush that is MadWorld comes from a Pedigree including Okami and Viewtiful Joe. It has quickly become one of my favorite titles, and I'm sure many of you feel the same way. The unequivocal violence is amazing....it's meant for the Wii. The style is fantastic, blending only three colors and offering a performance unmatched on Wii. MadWorld is gruesome, but it is sickeningly captivating.

The Point:

I'm making a contest out of my love, co-judged by Psycho and Silver. Yes, be in awe by the awesome, and non gay, threesome.

I'll be posting up several contests themed around MadWorld, Sega, and M Rated Games. What a mix, eh? These contests could range from overly simple to requiring programs like GIMP. Be warned, if you want to win, you need to put forth an effort. Everyone has a chance to win, sans PY and Silver. This means Vaatix, this means Phatyo, this means any new user.

The contests?

So far there will be Mii Making, Graphics work (TBA), and a small story contest. I'd like to have 6-8 contests....so yeah.

However, my ascent, aka Mack's Ascent, my latest Werewolf, will also be included in this. That means those that signed up have a leg up over everyone else. I'm corrupt, sue me faggots.

How do we win?

Just by making a decent effort, you'll be getting points. This will be determined based on the contest, but harder contests are worth more effort points.

Third, Second, and First places will be worth three times at max the value of participating. In the WW, for instance, everyone that is active gets 1 point, so the winner only gets 3. Whomever has the most points at the end will win a wonderful prize. Should there be a tie, a tiebreaker will be implemented.

What is the prize?

Why tell you when you can assume? I can guarantee it will include 2000 of something, black or red, and uploads to a certain function, though.

Current Contests Up:

Mack's Ascent - MadWorld Werewolf
MadWorld - Make Mii
Check back for more.