News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

We All Live IIIIIN In A Pokéball World.

Started by JrDude, May 15, 2009, 09:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Pokéballs. Strange devices which can catch creatures called Pokémon, come in many different forms. Apparently there is a world in a Pokéball for the Pokémon to enjoy (I forgot where I heard that, but I know I heard it somewhere).
So, what do you think a Pokéball world is like? Different for each ball? Perhaps a Pokéball is like a hut, Great ball a House, Ultra ball a mansion, and Master ball a prison, each more likely to stay than the last. But that's just an example, so what do you think? And since only one Pokémon per Pokéball, what would they do in there all alone?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Gwen Khan

I'd always assume it just put them to sleep when they went in to any type of pokeball

ZACKMAN94

Quote from: Tom Servo on May 15, 2009, 09:47:31 PM
I'd always assume it just put them to sleep when they went in to any type of pokeball
So you think that the pokeball puts them in a coma till they are called. and hey, didn't you see the pokemon thing on robot chicken? It's acually a late night club full of all the things located inside of them

えっちーせんぱい

Pokeballs contain the Pokemon's imagination~

Lotos

The Luxury Ball would be the mansion =D

Kierou

Ever Read "Pokémon Special"? I like their pokeballs.

chaosgear

..... D= my brain! ouch!

i think its a small room about the size of a living room on the inside with all the essentials for the pokemon.

"we all live IIIIIN a pokeball world." sounds like it came out of a song or something.

ever wondered how the trainer tells which pokemon is in which ball? or what would happen if a PERSON went inside a pokeball? these thing keep me up at night...

darkmario

I also thought that they go to sleep/coma in the pokeball.

JrDude

It's one of the Pokémon themes which I'm mocking. "We all live IIIIIN In a Pokémon World, Pokémon! I wanna be, the greatest MASTER OF THEM AAAAALL!!! The greatest master!"
[move][/move]
Dude .