News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Transfering Pokemon one-way

Started by bluaki, June 01, 2009, 01:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wish the games allowed it?

FUCK YES. I hate having to catch Bidoofs on one of my games just to bring over some Pokemon from another, or something like that.
3 (42.9%)
No, I like keeping trading pokemon one-for-one just the way it is.
0 (0%)
I don't think one-way transfer should be added, but I do think mass trades (instead of a ~40 second long trade sequence) would be nice.
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

bluaki

I wouldn't be surprised if nearly all people who own multiple Pokemon games of the same gen are annoyed by being unable to mass transfer Pokemon and one-way transfer.

Poll options are just my wording; ignore if it's more enthusiastic than your opinion would be or whatever.

These two things, one-way transfer and rapid mass transfer, are the main reason I like Pokemon Box: Ruby and Sapphire so much.
I also liked it for universal storage between games so I didn't have to look through all 5 of my games to find some Pokemon.

Gwen Khan

I would love to have mass transfers added it would make it much easier and faster

JrDude

Both, A & C, but I put A. Actually, if both traders press start or something, the auto trading scene should end (in future games). I also like the idea of being able to just move Pokémon around without having to catch many useless Pokémon to do it.
[move][/move]
Dude .