News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

New Pokémon Ranger game

Started by Gwen Khan, January 15, 2010, 02:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwen Khan

Lotos

I should get that.  My sister has the first one (I suck at it) and I tried Almia, which was fun.

えっちーせんぱい

The first game is a decent 10 hours of fun if you know how to play it; I just started playing the 2nd and it seems decent as well.

Seems like a spinoff that actually stays decent.

Macawmoses

Pokemon Ranger has been the most consistent in bringing new ideas to Pokemon. So, I am game for playing.

So_So_Man

I might get a pokemon ranger game, but I know nothing about it.  Whats the gameplay like?  What do you do in them?

Lotos

Quote from: So_So_Man on January 17, 2010, 07:30:53 PM
I might get a pokemon ranger game, but I know nothing about it.  Whats the gameplay like?  What do you do in them?

You have this "Capture Styler" that is used to capture pokemon temporarily without pokeballs.  You have to loop around the pokemon with the stylus a certain amount of times without touching the pokemon or getting hit by the pokemon's attack.

So_So_Man

Quote from: Lotos on January 17, 2010, 08:10:23 PM
You have this "Capture Styler" that is used to capture pokemon temporarily without pokeballs.  You have to loop around the pokemon with the stylus a certain amount of times without touching the pokemon or getting hit by the pokemon's attack.
After that do the Pokemon do anything?  Do they fight?  Or is it just Pokemon mini-game with a story?