News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

YOUR Life In The Pokémon World

Started by JrDude, July 16, 2009, 10:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RX-78-2

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on August 25, 2009, 09:01:37 PM
You know, it always baffled me how a parent was completely fine with their child leaving before they were even teenagers.

Anyways, I'd probably finish schooling (so 17-18 for departing) , start with Charmander (so Kanto for starting origin).  As fo what I'd do, I'm going to go with just wander the "world."  This would probably consist of battling gym leaders and maybe later the E4 and whatnot, but not set on it.  I'd travel with friends if they chose to come with me.  As for keeping them out of the Pokeball, I have no idea, same as what the team would be at any point.

Ideally, I'd think the only benefit of being in the Pokemon world (based on the anime mind you) is that money is no object for travel and room and board, so I could freely travel the world without ever worrying about financial matters.

Yeah, I've often thought about that too not that I have fantasies about me being in the Pok?mon world. The Pok?mon world is near perfect. The worst they have is just about the same germs and whatever that we have, some crime organizations, and natural disasters. No pedos preying on lost traveling 10 year-olds or anything. It's too perfect. I'd go there in a heartbeat if I could, though.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Dog Food

How old are you when you left/will leave? Probably fifteen. That's the age when I hate my parents enough to go (what? I'm a ninnyy teenager), and my parents are irritated enough to let me (really ninnyy). Also, I'm mature and all that other poop.

Which region do you live in? Kanto. Original = Best.

What will you do with your life? I'll expand my collection, train and fight in each Gym, and hopefully travel across the region to become the best. I'll want to travel to each region and collect all of their badges, as well as try and catch as many Pok?mon as possible along the way.

Which starter would you choose? Squirtle <3

Would you travel with anybody? I'm a loner at heart. It'd probably be just me and my Pok?mon. But assuming everyone I know is also going to be a trainer, I'd have a problem. First of all, my boyfriend is going to want to accompany me, and honestly I don't think I can spend every waking moment with him. Then there are a few friends that will want to come with me, and once again I don't want to spend every moment with them either. I'd probably end up going with my boyfriend and a couple close friends, and eventually split up and remain in touch, blah, blah, blah. I hope I can see friends, but travel (for the most part) alone.

Would any of your Pok?mon stay outside of their Pok?ball? I'd let them out to play and train, but otherwise they'll stay in their balls unless they protest.

What would your team eventually be? Blastoise, Gengar, Raichu, Alakazam, Arcanine, and Pidgeot.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

chaosgear

Quote from: Just TerribleFrog on July 28, 2009, 10:02:21 AM
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A THREAD LIKE THIS.

Too bad I didn't find out about it sooner. I hope I'm not too late. I was going to post this yesterday, but my Internet suddenly stopped working while I was finishing my post. D=

To tell you the truth, I LOVE Pok?mon and everything about it so I fantasize about this A LOT. No joke. Make fun of me if you want, I don't care.
i am exactly the same way, dude. no joke.

How old are you when you left/will leave? AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!! I WOULDNT WAIT.

Which region do you live in? hmm. not sure. blazikens my favorite, but my dream team consists mainly of sinnoh pokemon.

What will you do with your life? just go with the flow. pretty much what the last guy said, but id probably focus on expanding my pokedex.

Which starter would you choose? if im in sinnoh, id go with turtwig.

Would you travel with anybody? probably not. only if my friends would come with their own team.

Would any of your Pok?mon stay outside of their Pok?ball? id let them all out whenever possible. but here comes a problem. as they evolve, they will get larger. significantly larger. and some would get more aggressive. thats why i would probably keep them in their early forms as long as possible.

What would your team eventually be? my dream team is blaziken, swampert, torterra, gallade, dusknoir, togekiss. but since they can only be sinnoh pokemon, swampert would have to change to quagsire, and blaziken to infenape, who is only a CHEAP RIP OFF OF BLAZIKEN!!!!

Neerb

Quote from: Just TerribleFrog on August 25, 2009, 09:14:13 PM
Yeah, I've often thought about that too not that I have fantasies about me being in the Pok?mon world. The Pok?mon world is near perfect. The worst they have is just about the same germs and whatever that we have, some crime organizations, and natural disasters. No pedos preying on lost traveling 10 year-olds or anything. It's too perfect. I'd go there in a heartbeat if I could, though.

*cough*BROCK*cough*

RX-78-2

Quote from: SmashBro25 on August 30, 2009, 01:53:33 PM
*cough*BROCK*cough*

lol, but not exactly. He might as well would take advantage of the many girls he meets if it weren't for Misty, Max, Croagunk

RX-78-2

Quote from: chaosgear on August 30, 2009, 01:43:48 PM
i am exactly the same way, dude. no joke.

How old are you when you left/will leave? AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!! I WOULDNT WAIT.

Which region do you live in? hmm. not sure. blazikens my favorite, but my dream team consists mainly of sinnoh pokemon.

What will you do with your life? just go with the flow. pretty much what the last guy said, but id probably focus on expanding my pokedex.

Which starter would you choose? if im in sinnoh, id go with turtwig.

Would you travel with anybody? probably not. only if my friends would come with their own team.

Would any of your Pok?mon stay outside of their Pok?ball? id let them all out whenever possible. but here comes a problem. as they evolve, they will get larger. significantly larger. and some would get more aggressive. thats why i would probably keep them in their early forms as long as possible.

What would your team eventually be? my dream team is blaziken, swampert, torterra, gallade, dusknoir, togekiss. but since they can only be sinnoh pokemon, swampert would have to change to quagsire, and blaziken to infenape, who is only a CHEAP RIP OFF OF BLAZIKEN!!!!

Is it alright if I send you a buddy request or whatever it is on this forum? We've crossed paths before and you seem like a cool guy on the same level of thinking as me (as in daydreams lol). Was I supposed to PM this?

Anyway, Blaziken is awesome. I have one in Emerald along with my starter, who was Mudkip ;D. In my Pearl, I chose Turtwig. And in case I forgot to say, I'd start in Hoenn and then move to Sinnoh eventually (keeping Hoenn as my home though).

chaosgear

Quote from: Just TerribleFrog on September 01, 2009, 06:15:36 PM
And in case I forgot to say, I'd start in Hoenn and then move to Sinnoh eventually (keeping Hoenn as my home though).
GENIUS!!! can we really move to other regions!? it would be like in gold and silver! that would be awesome.

JrDude

Quote from: chaosgear on September 03, 2009, 01:28:06 PM
GENIUS!!! can we really move to other regions!? it would be like in gold and silver! that would be awesome.
"Then if you decide to leave the region"
Duh.
[move][/move]
Dude .

RX-78-2

Quote from: chaosgear on September 03, 2009, 01:28:06 PM
Yes, it would be awesome. You could travel to all of the regions if you wanted, I assume. I would definitely make it a point to explore all of them.

JrDude

As a kid, I always wondered why not every trainer didn't need a starter with them (with the logic I often use in games just because), and it kinda carried on 'till now, after replaying Emerald a bit, it finally clicked "oh derp, maybe they did what Wally did :O"
So, you wouldn't need to have a starter be your first pokémon, it would have to be based on where you live, but I won't add this to the beginning of the thread since it would just make things a over complicated.
Come on guys, what else would you do with your Poké-lives?
[move][/move]
Dude .

RX-78-2

Quote from: JrDude ½ on December 22, 2009, 01:29:21 AM
As a kid, I always wondered why not every trainer didn't need a starter with them (with the logic I often use in games just because), and it kinda carried on 'till now, after replaying Emerald a bit, it finally clicked "oh derp, maybe they did what Wally did :O"
So, you wouldn't need to have a starter be your first pokémon, it would have to be based on where you live, but I won't add this to the beginning of the thread since it would just make things a over complicated.
Come on guys, what else would you do with your Poké-lives?
YES! MORE ACTIVITY IN THIS AWESOME THREAD! =D FINALLY! I didn't want to look weird for "reviving" it; it's kind of old. But I'm glad you did. HO DANG. I just checked the date of that last post and actually, I'M the late one anyway, lol. Well, here's my post.

I've also thought about this myself. I just thought that different Trainers started their journeys in different ways; therefore, different Pokémon are caught/received for aspiring Trainers to get started on their adventure. Not everyone lives near the town with the Professor, and not everyone travels all the way there to start their journey.

If I were to start in Kanto without a normal Starter, I'd want to start with... actually, I'm not sure. I guess I'll make a list: Gastly, Nidoran [Male], Poliwag, Vulpix, Zubat, Psyduck, Abra, Machop, Geodude, Shellder, Cubone, or Voltorb. I just chose Pokémon that seem good to start off with, easy to train, etc. Also, I'm just going to make one more list--for Hoenn, my favorite region--, the one for Kanto is just because it's the first region. As for Hoenn, non-normal starters include: Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Shroomish, Nincada, Whismur, Makuhita, Azurill, Nosepass, Sableye, Aron, Meditite, Electrike, Gulpin, Carvanha, Camerupt, Spoink, Trapinch, Cacnea, Barboach, Corphish, Baltoy, Shuppet, and Duskull. If you didn't notice, I only listed Pokémon that evolve, mainly because the lists are long already, but also because all normal starters and most non-normal starters evolve anyway. Sableye is an exception because it's one of my favorite Pokémon and fits the list otherwise.

I'm just going to summarize my previous post and/or add on a bit I guess. This is all probable (if any of this would ever happen that is). I'd start my journey after school, travel with a friend or two (plus a hot girl that I'm totally interested in :3), catch as many Pokémon as possible, contribute to Pokémon research, challenge the Pokémon League, travel abroad, meet new friends, etc.

OH YEAH, I still love this thread.

Mystic

How old are you when you left/will leave? Somewhere between 18 and 22
Which region do you live in? Hoenn
What will you do with your life? Travel, make friends, fight crime
Which starter would you choose? Mudkip
Would you travel with anybody? If so, who? Yes. Girlfriend and best friend(s)
Would any of your Pokémon stay outside of their Pokéball? If any, my starter.
What would your team eventually be? Swampert, Dustox, and who knows what else
Then if you decide to leave the region (can't if you're a gym leader or poké league), what would your Pokémon be in the end? Swampert, and who knows what else

RX-78-2

Quote from: Mystic on December 29, 2009, 12:28:07 PM
Which region do you live in? Hoenn
Which starter would you choose? Mudkip
Would you travel with anybody? If so, who? Yes. Girlfriend and best friend(s)
What would your team eventually be? Swampert, Dustox, and who knows what else
Then if you decide to leave the region (can't if you're a gym leader or poké league), what would your Pokémon be in the end? Swampert, and who knows what else

YEA BOI. Mudkip and Swampert are INSTANT win. I agree with everything, but especially these things.

To all else: let's keep this thread going strong, 'kay? Please?

Allegretto

How old are you when you left/will leave? 14
Which region do you live in? Born in Hoenn, travel everywhere.
What will you do with your life? I would gain all of the gym badges, then become a mysterious badass for a while.
Which starter would you choose? Treeko
Would you travel with anybody? Just my pokemon.
Would any of your Pokémon stay outside of their Pokéball? Grovyle and Alakazam once they evolved.
Then if you decide to leave the region (can't if you're a gym leader or poké league), what would your Pokémon be in the end?
Grovyle - Alakazam - Nidoking - Primeape - Metagross - Arcanine

JrDude

Another thing guys, try to be realistic, do you plan on living in the same city your whole life in reality? if so, you probably wouldn't travel the world if Pokémon existed. Do you plan on traveling the world when you're older? If so, then you probably wouldn't be a gym leader or whatever.
[move][/move]
Dude .