News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

YOUR Life In The Pokémon World

Started by JrDude, July 16, 2009, 10:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RX-78-2

Quote from: JrDude ½ on January 09, 2010, 02:36:19 AM
Another thing guys, try to be realistic, do you plan on living in the same city your whole life in reality? if so, you probably wouldn't travel the world if Pokémon existed. Do you plan on traveling the world when you're older? If so, then you probably wouldn't be a gym leader or whatever.
I would travel the world for at least 2 years; longer if I really want to. If I get married or something and want to sort of "settle down," concerning Hoenn, I'd probably live in Fortre, Slateport, Rustboro, or Mauville City. My living decisions are based on the games by the way, seeing as I can't remember all of the features they had that were shown in the animé. For Sinnoh, I'd live in Jubilife, Eterna, Hearthome, or Veilstone City. For Kanto, I'd live in Cerulean, Celadon, Fuschia, Saffron, or Viridian City. I don't think I'd be a Gym Leader or anything like that. I'd prefer being a Pokémon researcher and maybe part/spare-time breeder.

Gosh, I wish they existed. =P
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Allegretto

chaosgear

Allegretto

Quote from: chaosgear on January 20, 2010, 07:35:07 AM
lol smashbro25 is my rival. n00b
Magnum and I will call a truce in a movie like scenario and take out you and Smashbro25 when you two go crazy with power.

Lawl n00b!