News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

*siiiigh* ;\

Started by Talim, July 31, 2009, 04:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talim

Okay. Well. I'm not leaving until tomorrow, but I might as well post this now so I don't forget.

I'm going to be in Lebanon from August 1st - August 25th. I may or may not have access to a computer while I am there. If I do i'll get on here or IRC a couple times. D:

If i'm not back by then, the plane crashed and i'm dead. >_> No seriously. I have a fear of planes and i'm the biggest pessimist I know. I know planes are safe but they still scare me. D:

Anyway...xD Bye guys. I'll miss you guys and I love you and blah blah.

And Light, happy birthday in advance in case I can't wish you a happy birthday when i'm there. ;-; I love you <33

Kay i'm gunna stop typing now. xD See you guys in a month. :O

Silverhawk79

Macawmoses

Have fun. Be sure to save your hand for Light.

Custom

Have fun in Lebanana.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kilroy

BYE RANIA I LOVE YOU I'M GONNA MISS YOU ;-; <3
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

SkyMyl

Have fun, Talim!

And you're not the only one with a fear of planes...;_;

Dog Food

Lucky! I was supposed to go there this summer, but with the economy and shortage of money and everything...

But anyway, have fun! Bring me back some Hummus, Tabbouli, Falafel, Pita Bread, and any other dishes you can fit into your pocket (so, pretty much everything). Rawr, I'm totally jealous of you right now ;-;
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Talim

Quote from: KJ on August 01, 2009, 06:56:00 AM
Lucky! I was supposed to go there this summer, but with the economy and shortage of money and everything...

But anyway, have fun! Bring me back some Hummus, Tabbouli, Falafel, Pita Bread, and any other dishes you can fit into your pocket (so, pretty much everything). Rawr, I'm totally jealous of you right now ;-;
xDD I would totally bring you back stuff if I could. ;-;

Silverhawk79

Mystic

aaaaaaaa *crash*
Aaliyah D:

Have fun. Text meh :3

Talim

Quote from: Mystic on August 01, 2009, 01:52:39 PM
aaaaaaaa *crash*
Aaliyah D:

Have fun. Text meh :3
Can't. Phone won't work there. ;-; Which is why i'm so mad off about this whole trip. Dx

Magnum

Sorry Talim, don't know you very much, just trying to screw up Www4's shenanigans.

But bye!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Ron

I love you Talim.

Click me ^

Ron

Click me ^

jnfs2014

Bye Talim. Sorry I don't really know you, but that's no excuse for not being polite.

Stfu www4.