Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Uhhhhh me?

Started by Wedge, August 25, 2009, 07:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wedge

Hi, I'm Wedge and I'm a dick. Now gtfo.

Just kidding.

I'm Wedge. I'm a pretty good competitive battler, having actually gotten on the Ladder on Shoddy (Not telling how high, but it's pretty intercourse ing decent) and I take pride in my rather good writing ability. Pokemon is my favorite game to play, and I devote a large portion of my free time to it. I am an extremely competitive person, so if things begin to heat up, don't take it personally. I also like to troll people, so again, don't take it personally. Trust me, if I want it to get personal, you'll know. Anyways, feel free to ask me any questions about competitive battling or just Pokemon in general. I also know a poopload about Star Wars (MOAR THAN LOONERS), having been a fan of it since infancy.

Silverhawk79

Wedge...name sounds familiar. I'm sure I'll place it somewhere. D:
Anyways, welcome! Hope you enjoy NSFCD. :)

Wedge

You helped me with the (unfortunately failed) NS2 Shoddy server, remember?

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Wedge on August 25, 2009, 07:30:46 PM
You helped me with the (unfortunately failed) NS2 Shoddy server, remember?
Ohhh, right.
Yeah, I shut that server down because nobody used it. >_>

Wedge

I'm sorry. I know how much work you went through to get it up, but none of us were really experienced enough to get it running up to the standards of other servers, and I went on hiatus a few weeks after that. I really appreciated you helping us though.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Wedge on August 25, 2009, 07:52:08 PM
I'm sorry. I know how much work you went through to get it up, but none of us were really experienced enough to get it running up to the standards of other servers, and I went on hiatus a few weeks after that. I really appreciated you helping us though.
Oh, no problem. I don't mind helping out NS2, and NSF needed a server too. It was good for both of us. It's just a shame it didn't quite work out.

Wedge

I've heard that supposedly some things were fixed and it is easier to host now, but it's even easier to just use an existing server xP

Besides, the Pokemon community here isn't exactly competitive, save the people who immigrated from Ns2. =x

jnfs2014

lol where's Biggs?

Welcome, fellow Pokemon trainer. As for me, I mostly study Pokemon and am not extremely competitive, but I'm sure we'll get along nonetheless.

RX-78-2

Welcome. I love Pok?mon too :). I'm not so competitive though. But I'll train my "dream team" sooner or later.

Anyway, what exactly is NS2? Another forum related to this one? What's the URL?
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************