News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

First thing you think of....

Started by L10, December 20, 2009, 01:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night the Lucario

When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Chris8492

Night the Lucario

When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Night the Lucario

Kami and Night...

...So happy I soundproofed their rooms... so happy. I do NOT need to see the mental images of what they're doing right now. *shudders*

Chris8492

(Changing the Subject)

Mediterranean Blue

Cornwad

Night the Lucario

Mystic

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Rayquarian

Night the Lucario

Don't be silly, everyone thinks!

Chris8492

Night the Lucario

Furries!

Pardon him, he's a bit random.

But A-

Not here, Night. Not unless you want to not see Kami for the rest of the time he's grounded.

Chris8492