News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Play the good Sonic games on your DS next year

Started by Nayrman, December 01, 2009, 03:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

http://kotaku.com/5416272/sega-spins-sonic-classic-collection-to-nintendo-ds

Apparently SEGA knows what the good Sonic games were back in the day, as we're going to get a DS clip of Sonic 1-3 and Knuckles (for some reason no CD though...). Coming next year, I now have a grand total of two games I might actually get for my DS next year (Golden Sun duh)

StarWindWizard7

Kind'a hard to believe that they can fit so 4 games like that on a small device like the D.S.
This is pretty cool I guess.

Nayrman

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on December 01, 2009, 03:27:58 PM
Kind'a hard to believe that they can fit so 4 games like that on a small device like the D.S.
Cassette tapes, VHS/Beta, Laserdiscs, Cartridges, it's amazing how that stuff used to be the biggest stuff ever.
Hell, my dad's first computer he brought home in the early 90's had a WHOPPING 500MB if memory since it came with a Cassette recorder for audio files and a floppy drive. Jeez.

I'm just surprised they couldn't get CD on there. Sure it was a CD based game but seriously, it's not THAT big a game. Hell, they fit the original Rayman on a GBA cart...

Someguy13

Cool I missed Sonic 2 so this is great. A bit sad that there is no Sonic CD since that was the first game I played to completion and doesn't work with my new computer (and by new computer I mean the last 3 that have been in my house) but it still should be worth picking up.

Crap my list just keeps getting longer.

SkyMyl

First impression: Awesomesauce. Maybe I'll pick it up when it comes out.
March...DS...aren't you forgetting about a certain other game being released in that timeframe?

Two minutes after my first impression.

Doodle

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on December 01, 2009, 03:27:58 PM
Most DS games are like 40+ MB.
Genesis games aren't even close to that. :U
YEAH

Macawmoses

DocEtte_2020

Wonder if they'll Have Sonic 3 & Knukles Be one game like it was meant to be.

•If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death.