News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Homework

Started by Eizweir, January 04, 2010, 02:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eizweir

I don't know what my problem is but I just can not do homework.  I just can't concentrate at all, and if I try to find something to entertain me while I'm doing homework I just don't get anything done.   So what do you all do with your homework?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Kayo

Quit whining and do it.

This way i pass my classes instead of dawling on an interent forum. :3
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Dog Food

I get it all done in my one study hall. I don't study (and yet I somehow maintain above average grades - just think if I actually studied...), so that cuts down the time. And... for projects I only work on them when I'm in the mood. Usually I'm pretty good about getting into the mood. The hard part is starting, but once you've started it's a lot easier.

But seriously, the best working environment is school. I can't do homework at home, it's nauseating. I can do homework at school, though, so that's where I do it. It's all about finding a good work environment. Once you've found that, you're golden.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Lotos

Quote from: K on January 04, 2010, 02:18:26 PM
Quit whining and do it.

This way i pass my classes instead of dawling on an interent forum. :3

You were banned/not wanted, that's why you weren't here.

I have attention problems.  The doctor says I should be doing the work as soon as I get home, but I just come here.

Kayo

Quote from: Lotos on January 04, 2010, 02:26:00 PM
You were banned/not wanted, that's why you weren't here.

I visit other internet forums =B

i have quite a few others i visit regularly
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

L10

I'm pretty sure I have attention problems that haven't been identified. I get distracted from work so easily...such as this very moment......
0o!f

Eizweir

Quote from: Dog Food on January 04, 2010, 02:25:19 PM
But seriously, the best working environment is school. I can't do homework at home, it's nauseating. I can do homework at school, though, so that's where I do it. It's all about finding a good work environment. Once you've found that, you're golden.

It's the same with me, I can usually get a lot done at school but once I get home...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Kayo

I actually have no intention of ever doing homework at home. It's always whatever i can finish in class, and the rest I do about 10 minutes before the period it's due. :P

Exceptions, of course, are typed essays and such.
[move][/move]

Spud

I do everything at school and I don't study as I can remember most off what my teachers say when I pay attention in class.

Allegretto

I don't do it.

It's not that hard.

Mystic

Either do it in class, or in classes the next day. Sometimes at home. I rarely have homework besides math anyways.

Gwen Khan

I rarely if ever do homework, or study, but I still get by with B's