The New Ask The Person Below You A Question Thread

Started by Mystic, January 04, 2010, 11:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RX-78-2

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 09, 2011, 01:20:40 PM
LOL. I was actually talking about Dawn.
Oops. No biggie. :D

Quote from: dawnwolfNxhoj on May 09, 2011, 06:28:29 PM
Off the top of your head, could you name one thing that was called something if wasn't supposed to be?
Do you mean like a misnomer? Hmm...

A blackboard--if it's green. There's the whole parkway/driveway thing. No others come to mind, which is a shame since I used to know some good ones. It must be because it's late.

Would you be content living the rest of your life with a normal family, a normal job, a yearly household income of under $60,000, and having no significant or lasting impact on the world?
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Kayo

That's what it's like now. And I'm bored out of my mind. So no.

Laptops or desktops; which do you prefer and why?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Laptops.
It's true you won't have to worry about battery life and sometimes screen resolution, but Laptops are freaking portable and can go with you anywhere.

Orange Juice or Apple Juice?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Apple Juice. I'm not a fan of getting pulp in my juice.

Coffee, yes or no?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

No.
I never have, and probably never will.

Do you enjoy strolls to the park?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

RX-78-2

My friends and I go every week. It's awesome, so yes.

Watch this. If it doesn't work or something, please let someone else answer.
http://teamcoco.com/content/music-guest-joy-formidable-destroy-stage-literally

Did you enjoy it?

FruitFlow

It was okay.
Not something I would like though, but it was still okay.

Do you use IMing Apps?
If so, which do you use frequently?

Silverhawk79

I use Trillian, and within that I use MSN and AIM.
Do you have Xbox Live?

FruitFlow

Yes. But I rarely use it. :(

Do you still play Wii's games online?

dawnwolfNxhoj

When I did, it was rarely and mainly with Brawl and Mario Kart

After 2012 passes, what date do you think people shall set as the next end of the world date?

Kayo

Either some bullpoop like 5/21/11, or go for a solid year. 3000 is too far off, so I don't know. Maybe 2020 even.

What will you be doing amidst the chaos of December 20, 2012, the "last day before the end of the world"?
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Nothing. Nothing at all.
Religion is silly, yes or no?

FruitFlow

No. It depends on who the religious person is.

Do you think too hard during tests?

RX-78-2

I don't think enough, but it depends on the test. I always try to do my best on tests, but I generally don't make a big deal out of it.

Read a good deal of this. Just the first page is necessary.
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=51266

Which did you do more: lol or rage?

FruitFlow

In all honesty I lol'd.

Are you a hand held or home console type of person?