Started by Mystic, January 04, 2010, 11:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jhen Mohran

Consoles don't feed off batteries, ze.

What's yer favorite juice?

FruitFlow

Strawberry Banana Sobe.
Freak yeah!

What's your favorite time of day? (I.E. Morning, Noon, Evening or Night)
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Depends on when evening ends and when night begins. I'll go with night.

Do you ever wish you lived in a different state?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Shujinco2

Absolutely not.

How do I fix this External Hard Drive?

FruitFlow

I'm not sure.
If I knew every little detail I might be able to help you out.

How was your day today?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

dawnwolfNxhoj

Hmm, it's been mild I guess. I've half a group presentation left to go for US hist H, though my GPA won't go above a 3 this year....

We know it's getting hotter, but is there anything else weather related you'd like to mention?

Kayo

New York's weather changes faster than a woman's mood.

How hot is it at nighttime? (It's been upper 80s as late as 11PM here >_>)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

*BUMP*

At my mom's house--too hot. At my dad's--still usually too hot.

If you had to for a day, would you rather dress like a hipster or a scenester?
Please only answer if you know what they are.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Kayo

Hipster. I think the pants are less tight.

Are you more likely to get a sunburn or a tan?
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

Just so you know, hipsters generally wear the tightest jeans they can find (i.e. generally tighter then scenesters), although it's a common joke about them, so take it with grain of salt. They're hipsters after all; they wear anything and everything for the stupidest reasons.

Anyway...

I get tanned a little and then it just becomes sunburn. It's never been really bad though so idk. Sunburn is more likely I think.

Would you rather climb the corporate ladder or suffer through starving artistry? The artistry comes with possible success here and there and a slim chance to make it big.

Kayo

I'd rather climb the corporate ladder. It's cliched, yeah, but it's more reliable.

What things do you do outdoors, especially during the summer?
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

Oh, good one. There's running/jogging, walking, biking, hiking, swimming, and--especially during the summer (and probably my favorite)--kayaking. And then there's camping too, which I love... which brings me to my question.

Family camping trip! You can bring a couple of friends if you want. It's three nights in a tent in the woods. Your reaction is...?

Kayo

...Tents? Actually, I happen to have one of those pop-up campers that you look to the back of your car. It's a small one but it's better than a tent CAN I USE THAT

Actually I probably wouldn't mind too much. Camping is fun.

Do you prefer swimming in pools or natural bodies of water (lakes, rivers, oceans)?
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

I'd have to say... natural bodies of water--but only rivers, lakes, ponds, etc. (i.e. not oceans or seas). Also, they can't be deeper than five feet or so. If they are, then I need a life-vest since my mild asthma takes its course when I swim. That's the only reason why pools are better; I'd never drown.

Who's your favorite famous/significant person in the world? (You can't know them personally.)

JrDude

I don't really have one.

How would you react if you learned your mother was a virgin?
[move][/move]
Dude .