News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The New Ask The Person Below You A Question Thread

Started by Mystic, January 04, 2010, 11:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

No. I can't survive a day without my daily dose of Calcium.

Anime or Video Games?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Mystic

FruitFlow

I've never listened to it before.

Rap or Hip Hop.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

dawnwolfNxhoj

probably new music, considering i havn't listened to much old music

If you could control a single known element of the current universe what would it be?

FruitFlow

I'll have to think about that one.

What was your most embarrassing moment during class?

Kayo

Can't think of a single most embarrassing moment, but here's a recent one:
The other day in Algebra II, I was playing with an empty water bottle and I flicked myself in the head with it during dead silence. It was hilarious but a bit embarrassing.

Have you ever walked into an extremely clear glass door you thought wasn't there?
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

No. My eyesight is too good I always see reflections signifying the presence of the door.

Have you ever gotten stuck on an elevator?

Kayo

Only briefly. Never had to use the call button and escape through the top or anything, but I have had a moment where I was trapped in one for a good 5-10 minutes. Nothing major.

Are you allergic to any food items?
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

No.

Have you tripped while walking or have you only tripped while running.

dawnwolfNxhoj

yes, i have tripped plenty of times on the sidewalk when i'm walking, even when it seemed absolutely ridiculous

What do you think determines a person's sexuality? Hormones or emotions?

FruitFlow

I honestly have no clue.

Do you find the gas prices becoming ridiculous?

SkyMyl

FruitFlow

That's a hard decision.

Jak and Daxtar/Ratchet and Clank or Crash Bandicoot/Spyro the Dragon?