I'm using this pokemon:

Tyranitar Lv.64 @ Yellow Scarf

Adamant Nature
Moves:
Crunch
Stone Edge
Dragon Dance
Earthquake

His Sheen is maxed out and his Toughness is nearly maxed, however I always get in 2nd or 3rd place because the visual portion is frustrating. This is the portion I primarily need help with, really. The dancing is easy and the acting portion can be difficult but usually Janine and Casey use Explosion/Double Edge and get 0 points for one of the turns, which puts me over the rest in that portion usually.

Obviously, this Tyranitar isn't a contest pokemon, but I was lazy and just decided to use him. After I do this contest and get the Trainer Card upgrade I can't see myself doing contests ever again.

So, what do I do from here? I just can't seem to win because of that darn visual portion. I've looked up accessory charts and everything but A)The only ones I really have are from winning the previous rank contests/the floaroma town shop and B) I'm not even sure how exactly the placement works.

Thanks

Zero

Nevermind, I decided to just go through the smart contests with my Espeon and I won all four in like fifteen minutes.