Started by Thirdkoopa, March 16, 2010, 11:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawnwolfNxhoj

Granted, but it's a live octopus.
I wish for a plant to land near me

Kayo

Granted. But it's a mutant carnivorous plant that eats you

I wish I could live without you here~
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Jhen Mohran

Another curious wish granted, ze. In your newfound pride, knowing you can live without the comfort of another person, you rush to the nearest store to buy a Snickers bar as a reward of sorts. Suddenly, just when you're about to eat the Snickers bar, a shark crashes from whatever object was behind you, and chomps down on you, including the Snickers bar. Then he hops back to the ocean and life moves on, ze.

I wish that I had a bagel.

Neerb

Granted. It's cold and stale and you have absolutely nothing to put on it. No cream cheese, no jam, no sandwich materials, nothing.

I wish for a double rainbow.

Kayo

Granted. A double rainbow appears in the sky, but you miss it because at that very moment you are kidnapped and taken into a basement and beaten savagely.

I wish it was the 21st.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Jhen Mohran

Granted. It's the 21st of March, and you slept for months, ze.

I wish for a dragon that breathed peppermints instead of fire.

Kayo

Quote from: Marisa on January 15, 2011, 05:36:56 PM
Granted. It's the 21st of March, and you slept for months, ze.

I wish for a dragon that breathed peppermints instead of fire.
Granted but the dragon is the size of a blue whale and the peppermints are so big and heavy they'll kill you.

I wish for a sandwich.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Granted, but from now on whenever you eat a sandwich, you have to yell "MY MANWICH!" after every bite. Burgers count as sandwiches in this wish.

I wish I could have thought of a more creative and humorous wish than this.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Granted, but unfortunately you only thought of it, you didn't actually bother to type it.

I wish for lotsa spaghetti.

Kayo

Granted. Turns out "Lotsa Spaghetti" is actually the name of a bomb that will kill you and your family (even if they're nowhere near you) in 6 seconds. Should've wished for lots of spaghetti instead.

I wish it was summer.
[move][/move]

Shujinco2

Granted, all the snow instantly melts, and floods the intercourse  out of everything.

I wish everybody a happy belated new year!

Jhen Mohran

Another wish granted by the lawyer genie, ze.

I wish that allergies didn't exist.

dawnwolfNxhoj

Granted, but other-worldy viruses are found and spreaded, contaminating only you for some reason. The symptoms are uneccessary extra limbs, nonstop sneezing, and itchy skin.

I wish for the ability to re-assemble objects to their original state without suffering mutations and changes.

Jhen Mohran

Your wish has been fulfilled! You can now manipulate any kind of cheese in existence, ze.

I wish for more snow in my region for another day, but not to the point where everyone dies or suffers horribly.

Neerb

Granted; it's not to the point where EVERYONE suffers horribly, it's just to the point where YOU suffer horribly. Enjoy hypothermia and pneumonia at the same time.

I wish I was a lobster.