News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Hate & Divorce

Started by Dog Food, March 21, 2010, 08:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

They go together like a person filled with remorse.
This, I gotta tell you, brother.
You can't have one without the other.

So, how many of you have a happy family and how many of your families have been separated? Or maybe your family is together, and not happy. Or your parents are divorced, but on good terms. And you can discuss your opinions on divorces here, too. Oh, and your opinions on whether staying together for the sake of the kid is better or worse than just getting it over with and getting divorced.

So, yeah, discuss all that fun serious stuff here.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Friendly Hostile

My parents are still together, and are happy with each other, but not really much else.  So they're never very happy people.

Syncopathic

My parents are divorced. I kinda envy those whose parents are still together, but if my parents never divorced, certain things wouldn't have happened and I wouldn't be the person I am today.
In a way, I'm sort of glad they did. Before the divorce, I would NEVER spend any time with my dad. After? Man, we spend so much more time. I suppose parents staying together is a good thing for the kid. They don't have to go through the whole joint custody thing.

SkyMyl

My parents, after all these years, are still together. But, from what I know, back when I was born, my parents temporarily broke off, my dad moved out, and my mom almost married someone else. Other than that though, everything's pretty average.
THAT WAS A DIVORCE, IDIOT. THAT'S WHY THEY RENEWED THEIR VOWS YEARS LATER.

Thirdkoopa

My parents and sister change there moods more than silver breaking things, the number of GH/RB Release timing window changes, John Kerry's opinions, and juni switching from mod to regular user. Does that give you a good idea? I sincerely hope it does.

That being said they still haven't divorced, however I do have a half-sister. My mom when she was way younger ended up marrying a dude and having my way older sister. They were married for about what? 5 Years? Through it didn't really matter once anyways because once they finally divorced a few days afterwards he ended up dead. I know it wasn't from suicide but I haven't heard the story in a long time; Last I recall it was in a plane crash. Back then still it wasn't a "Oh I love this other guy" Thing. It was a "This isn't working out" Thing since my mom and dad only met about 8 years later to my memory.

Still contrary to my parents actions everything still manages to go fine. Every day it creeps me out more and more but whatever works, right? I think there real problem is just not being able to tell each other things without getting stressed since my dad is partly ADD, both of my sisters are ADHD, and my mom has anger issues

...And yet I have nothing. Spose' I'm the lucky one.

It's a pretty bad thing still and I've heard so many stories about it. Divorce almost never ends well, well my parents whole thing did, but that was a different case. A lot of my friends have problems similar to this; One of mine is having to go through living in a horrible apartment from this. The sad thing is the wife got the COMPLETE raw end of the deal compared to the husband. I mean not to be a dick against the husband, but the wife easily at least deserved equal terms.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"