News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Schedule?

Started by Magnum, May 04, 2010, 05:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

Do you usually have a schedule in RL? Whether it is written or just something you follow by habit?

I have a morning schedule I always do, but nothing other than that.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Rayquarian

Just a school schedule.  And then, nothing...

arachnid

My schedule is full with playing viedogames, magic the gathering, and getting nag nag nagged at by my mom.
ragebot;
l   l              l   l                                       l    l            l    l
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                           ii   ll (({{0}}))  ll  ii
                                                           ii   ll  \({{}})/  ll  ii
                                                            l   l    \({})/     l   l
                                                                      \---/

Spud

Whatever happens, happens.

DSGamer3002

During school:

Monday -> Friday = School until 2:45, get home at 3-ish to browse the internets and talk on AIM for 5 hours, eat dinner some time after 8, continue to procrastinate doing any and all homework until after 10 by being on the computer and/or playing guitar, do homework until midnight, 1, or later.
Saturday = Sleep in, do something outside for a few hours max, spend the rest of the day at home on the computer and/or playing guitar.
Sunday = Sleep in, guitar lesson at 3:30, spend the rest of the day at home on the computer and/or playing guitar, start any weekend homework after 10.

Not during school:

Sleep in, spend the rest of the day at home on the computer and/or playing guitar.

Anybody seeing a pattern?