News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

Quote from: SkyMyl on October 21, 2010, 12:47:37 PM
So, I just bit into a Ferrero Rocher and felt a small movement in the chocolate. Spitting the contents out, there was a small, white, moving, worm-like bug on the chocolate.

Never buying chocolates from that store ever again.
If you complain to them they'll give you something good. Like money... or money.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kayo

Quote from: Poet Laureate on October 22, 2010, 02:00:58 PM
If you complain to them they'll give you something good. Like money... or money.
They might just send him free chocolate. Which is just ironic because the chocolate they send will probably have living things in it also.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Rayquarian

Quote from: Poet Laureate on October 22, 2010, 02:00:58 PM
I googled this.  It's apparently more likely than you may think.

Java

Kayo

This bungalow needs more music.

I hope you didn't actually think I would secretly embed some into this post.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Dog Food

Well, since this is called the Electric Boogaloo, there's one song that comes into mind...

I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kayo

[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Super

Pussies, just eat the intercourse ing bugs.

Kayo

[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Kayo

[move][/move]

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Silverhawk79