<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Quote from: Kianglo on November 06, 2010, 06:23:30 PM
And what happens November 21st?
We're getting a new site that Mack has planned for more than seven months, but something is going to happen at the last possible moment to intercourse  all his plans up, wasting all the process of planning. After which, two Staff members ragequit, and one attempts to start their own version of the site to prove they could do better, ultimately failing in the end. They both come back two weeks later, tails between their legs, begging for their positions back.

And that will be how the Triforce became a part of our world.

Mystic

Quote from: Spud on November 03, 2010, 09:01:40 PM
I just started up the Mario 25th Anniversary Collection disc. Completely disappointed that it's just an All-Stars port.
We knew that from the beginning...

Macawmoses

Quote from: SkyMyl on November 06, 2010, 07:38:18 PM
We're getting a new site that Mack has planned for more than seven months, but something is going to happen at the last possible moment to intercourse  all his plans up, wasting all the process of planning. After which, two Staff members ragequit, and one attempts to start their own version of the site to prove they could do better, ultimately failing in the end. They both come back two weeks later, tails between their legs, begging for their positions back.

Seven months? I wish.

Rayquarian

And after all that, I team up with Sky to take over the forums.  And we succeed.

Magnum

Need help guys.

My friend wants me to do some monologues for him, so he can see me acting. BUT the catch is he wants me to only do them from games. I already have my serious buzniss (as he calls it) monologue, I just need a comedic piece now. Help a bro out? Anything would work.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Magnum on November 07, 2010, 03:12:46 PM
Need help guys.

My friend wants me to do some monologues for him, so he can see me acting. BUT the catch is he wants me to only do them from games. I already have my serious buzniss (as he calls it) monologue, I just need a comedic piece now. Help a bro out? Anything would work.

Your friend is dumb and you should punch him in the face.  Never do monologues from movies, games, or tv.  Only from plays.

Anywho, a comic monologue from a video game?  I got nothing for you.

Mystic

Quote from: Magnum on November 07, 2010, 03:12:46 PM
Need help guys.

Paper Mario TTYD

Neerb

Macawmoses

I know a good comic monologue from a video game.

But I'm not sharing.

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on November 06, 2010, 07:38:18 PM

Mack's going to confess that he's not near done with his project and abandon it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

Project is almost entirely done. Silver and I are ironing out a few details regarding it before you guys get a sneak peek.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Mace on November 07, 2010, 07:43:08 PM
Project is almost entirely done. Silver and I are ironing out a few details regarding it before you guys get a sneak peek.
we need to decide who's on top in the nude centerfold that will be the site banner

Syncopathic

My mother's a ninny, and my father gave up ever trying to talk to me.

And I'm stoned in the mall again.
Ayep.

Magnum

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on November 07, 2010, 04:23:14 PM
Your friend is dumb and you should punch him in the face.  Never do monologues from movies, games, or tv.  Only from plays.

Anywho, a comic monologue from a video game?  I got nothing for you.
I swear, you're always the first to reply to this sort of stuff. Do you have a sixth sense for Drama?
Quote from: Neerb on November 07, 2010, 06:55:58 PM
Fawful.
I HAVE FURY!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Silverhawk79

Quote from: ∑ync on November 07, 2010, 09:20:04 PM
My mother's a ninny, and my father gave up ever trying to talk to me.

And I'm stoned in the mall again.
Ayep.
sounds lonely bro