News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super

Merry Christmas you motherintercourse ers.

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Saint Nick on December 24, 2010, 09:06:51 PM
Merry Christmas you motherintercourse ers.

Hooroy!  Now gimme some presents you fat intercourse .

Macawmoses

hey motherintercourse er get laid get intercourse ed

TheDarkChief

Quote from: Mace on December 24, 2010, 10:09:45 PM
hey motherintercourse er get laid get intercourse ed
dont forget get drunk get crunk

Macawmoses

So here's the deal. I've got 10 questions waiting on Formspring. But holidays are boring in between cooking as of 4 AM (I'm hardly sleeping tonight) and cleaning up messes of paper/etc. So I want to get lots of questions.

Literally, ask me about anything. I don't care. I just ask they're semi serious and not just something like PENIS. I think that it's going to be important to know me, so, give it a go.

Doodle

Quote from: Kayo on December 24, 2010, 06:59:58 PM
Something like Kinect, but it works even if you're black.
But Kinect was a poopty idea.
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on December 25, 2010, 01:53:58 PM
But Kinect was a poopty idea.
because it sucked.

Seriously, I see where they were going, they just didn't execute it superbly enough to gain my respect. Granted there isn't much you can do (or are willing to do) on a game by just waving your arms around and such, and for that it was overpriced.

So yeah.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

As probably the only person here who owns not only a wii, but Move and Kinect as well, I'm going to say that Kinect itself works. Not as well as Move (and ergo, WM+) mind you, but it works. It's fully functioning. And on games like Dance Central that appropriately use Kinect, you really won't find a better system.

The thing is, it has the Wii syndrome. Shoe-horning in poses is pretty common in all of the Kinect games I've played (which is all but like, one or two). And requiring you do a Matrix to drive (bundled game, as well as Sonic) is a baaaad idea. It's poor execution. In my opinion, the hardware itself is fine.

Rayquarian

My family has Kinect.  Like Mack said, it works fine; there's just nothing for it yet.

Kayo

Quote from: Rayquarian on December 26, 2010, 12:17:58 PM
there's just nothing for it yet.
This is what I'm trying to say. There's not enough you can do with it at this point in time.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

That's not what you said at all:

"Seriously, I see where they were going, they just didn't execute it superbly enough to gain my respect. Granted there isn't much you can do (or are willing to do) on a game by just waving your arms around and such, and for that it was overpriced. "

They didn't execute it superbly? The hardware does the job. It wasn't overpriced, it was priced more than competitively considering the 360 should be facing a new iteration this year. And there is plenty you can do...the issue is figuring out what games to execute it in, and what ones to avoid.

Kayo

Quote from: Mace on December 26, 2010, 07:39:09 PM
That's not what you said at all:

"Seriously, I see where they were going, they just didn't execute it superbly enough to gain my respect. Granted there isn't much you can do (or are willing to do) on a game by just waving your arms around and such, and for that it was overpriced. "

They didn't execute it superbly? The hardware does the job. It wasn't overpriced, it was priced more than competitively considering the 360 should be facing a new iteration this year. And there is plenty you can do...the issue is figuring out what games to execute it in, and what ones to avoid.
it was 12:30 in the morning... I guess what I was trying to say was that the timing wasn't so superb. I just don't think there's enough you can do with it for its value. But that's my opinion.
[move][/move]

Kinect seems a little too involved

Going by just what I've seen in the vids and commercials
...̅̅̅

Kayo

Quote from: Live Is Dead on December 26, 2010, 08:34:13 PM
Kinect seems a little too involved

Going by just what I've seen in the vids and commercials
Also this. Rather not jump around like a retard to play a game.
[move][/move]

Syncopathic