News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayquarian

I just realized my Neko avatar never loaded.  The site I got it from has some weird thing that gives a link to their site instead of just the image.

Kayo

intercourse  yeah no school.

i actually got sleep this morning.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Rayquarian

Looks like I've been found out... =\

The scary thing is that I googled that, and the link was purple, not blue...

SkyMyl

I think someone's managed to hack NSF, because I'm being redirected to the site AVG warned me about out, and I'm on my iPod now.

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMylI think someone's managed to hack NSF, because I'm being redirected to the site AVG warned me about out, and I'm on my iPod now.
That's why you don't use an iPod to access the internet.

Also, pseudo quote made by copypasting. Admins, quoting isn't working for me at the moment.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Quote from: SkyMyl on January 12, 2011, 11:41:39 AM
I think someone's managed to hack NSF, because I'm being redirected to the site AVG warned me about out, and I'm on my iPod now.
Fixed it.

Doodle

YEAH

Chris8492

Person hacked in and posted a malware Stop Progrma involving a fake downloadable device that is infested with trojans, yeah, im gonna run a gridwatch to see where it came from.

Kayo

The font. In the quotes, it is suddenly bigger. Also

The rightmost column. The font again, it is different.

Anyone else seeing this?

And that picture just got resized. What happened to the horizontal scroll bars like we have in our avatars? >_>

THIS IS SO WEIRD
[move][/move]

Chris8492

Signal is Mirrored to too many different locations, meh, this guy who hacked this place has got a whole maze of mirrors set up

Rayquarian

Silverhawk79

Silverhawk79

We should be getting a new server soon. Soon.