<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Mace on January 16, 2011, 07:51:38 PM
I didn't forget. I got drunk. #duh #goodtimes
I got drunk too though, so it's all good.

Kayo

We should have a sleepover in which Silver and Mack (and anyone else who wants to) are all drunk at the time. A night full of fun.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Magnum

Quote from: Kayollini Pomodoro on January 16, 2011, 08:28:17 PM
We should have a sleepover in which Silver and Mack (and anyone else who wants to) are all drunk at the time. A night full of fun.
My dad told me only on Holidays though...

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Macawmoses

Who would like to be featured in a SHH MOM article? I'm interviewing PR, Game Journos, Game Devs, and Consumers (ie. you) about the state of games journalism, the pros and cons, the perception, etc. Having a strong base for my interview comes from knowing what consumers are looking for...primarily those in the market. If interested just reply.

Silverhawk79

That would be interesting.

Kayo

Quote from: Sin Jecht on January 17, 2011, 12:58:17 AM
My dad told me only on Holidays though...
My birthday's in a few weeks. There's your holiday.

Quote from: Culex on January 17, 2011, 02:56:01 PM
That would be interesting.
Of course.

Quote from: Mace on January 17, 2011, 01:14:17 AM
Who would like to be featured in a SHH MOM article? I'm interviewing PR, Game Journos, Game Devs, and Consumers (ie. you) about the state of games journalism, the pros and cons, the perception, etc. Having a strong base for my interview comes from knowing what consumers are looking for...primarily those in the market. If interested just reply.
Hello.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Magnum

Quote from: Kayollini Pomodoro on January 17, 2011, 06:56:43 PM
My birthday's in a few weeks. There's your holiday.
Not sure why I laughed at that so hard.

Also, I'm up for it Mack

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Super

You don't even mention me?

Kayo

[move][/move]

Kayo

[move][/move]

Kayo

[move][/move]

Syncopathic

Silverhawk79