News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

FruitFlow

Zomg, the site is running much faster compared to earlier.
I don't know why, but this amazes me somehow.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

It's going back and forth for me. Earlier it was slow as poop, now it's fast, and soon it'll be slow again.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Shujinco2

For me, it's running faster than the rest of my internet... which still isn't amazing, but still.

Silverhawk79

Well, I did fix one or two errors I kept noticing in the server logs...

FruitFlow

SERVER IS MOVING AT THE SPEED OF SONIC AND FLASH COMBINED!
NO JOKE!
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Doodle

YEAH

Nayrman

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Tupin

This song suddenly appeared in my head after years of not hearing it.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Tupin on February 25, 2011, 07:58:37 PM

This song suddenly appeared in my head after years of not hearing it.
YEEEES TMBG.

FruitFlow

Power On is a place everyone refuses to leave.

Kayo

[move][/move]

Shujinco2

Hey Doodle...

Page 70 get.

Problem?

:(