News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic

FruitFlow

I wonder what happened with the original Bungalow.
I heard Vaatix kidnapped and raped it to death.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Shujinco2

Quote from: Negative Vibes on February 26, 2011, 02:03:02 PM
Sounds logical...

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

What other explanation could there possibly be?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Syncopathic

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Negative Vibes on February 26, 2011, 02:03:02 PM
I think it might still be lurking in the graveyard board, but I'm not certain of that.

Starforce

Hey, I doubt any of you know me well... But I'll drop in and say hi, anyway. I'm enjoying this "storm" day from school. :P

Nayrman

Quote from: Starforce on February 28, 2011, 05:32:06 AM
Hey, I doubt any of you know me well... But I'll drop in and say hi, anyway. I'm enjoying this "storm" day from school. :P

Lucky... ~_~;; *has a boss yelling at me about a project that might run late. Ugh. Working and having classes sucks....*

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Starforce on February 28, 2011, 05:32:06 AM
Storm day, huh? Interesting.

Kayo

Hello Primids with single-digit postcounts that should really stick around because we need company.
[move][/move]

Doodle

YEAH

SkyMyl