News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

I see you watch madoka too SkyMyl.

Most depressing show I've watched since I rewatched Serial Experiments Lain a few years ago. Good lord the depression in that show. @_@;;

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 27, 2011, 09:08:26 PM
I think it might still be lurking in the graveyard board, but I'm not certain of that.
Didn't it get merged with the TS?
...̅̅̅

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Magnum

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Jirachi82

Silverhawk79

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Magnum on February 28, 2011, 09:36:48 PM

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
Why would you do that? ;_;

Rayquarian

That decapitation is public knowledge even to me, who doesn't watch anything to do with magical girls yet

FruitFlow

Quote from: Rayquarian on March 01, 2011, 02:40:23 PM
That decapitation is public knowledge even to me, who doesn't watch anything to do with magical girls yet
And that's the very reason you've been ASSASSINATED.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Holy poop, Episode 8 of Madoka. I thought the whole Mami thing was bad, but FUCK.

Kayo

I feel like playing GH:WT and feeling like a drum god.

Wish I had money for RB3.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

If everything I've heard about the 3DS friend code function is true then it's a definite buy for me.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 01, 2011, 03:35:38 PM
If everything I've heard about the 3DS friend code function is true then it's a definite buy for me.
What, that one FC for all games? I've heard it a few places.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 01, 2011, 03:28:21 PM
Holy poop, Episode 8 of Madoka. I thought the whole Mami thing was bad, but FUCK.
Of course it gets worse, this is a Shaft production! I'M IN DESPAIR! WATCHING THIS SHOW AS PUT ME IN DESPAIR!

Yeah, somehow I get the feeling it'll only get worse from here. X_X;;