News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Super

AT&T is acquiring T-Mobile. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

...̅̅̅

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Ah, we didn't need T-Mobile. I always saw it as the weakest link out of all the cell phone carriers.

Except no one in my family uses T-Mobile. I'm on Sprint. Say what you want, but I have excellent coverage where I live, so it's no problem. And low prices for unlimited calling, texting, and data is win.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

...̅̅̅

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 20, 2011, 05:29:12 PM
AT&T is a good company.
Doesn't change the fact that fewer companies means less competition which means less incentive to innovate and improve. But that's been the telecommunication industry in a nutshell for the past few decades.  Why do better when all you have to do is buy out the competition?

SkyMyl

Macawmoses

That reminds me of something Shaun Hatton and Jorge Figueiredo did a while back.

http://www.torontothumbs.com/laytondeleted/

DededeCloneChris

So what's the difference between this thread and Nsider Town Square?

Kayo

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 22, 2011, 06:37:43 PM
So what's the difference between this thread and Nsider Town Square?
One's a bungalow

One's a Town Square
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

I have t-mobile
I CAN'T WAIT TO PAY MORE FOR AT&T
just kidding intercourse  you at&t :(

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

SkyMyl

Quote from: Custom on March 22, 2011, 06:39:15 PM
I have t-mobile
I CAN'T WAIT TO PAY MORE FOR AT&T
just kidding intercourse  you at&t :(
T-Mobile user here, used to use AT&T

hilarious