Chris8492

Im gonna be a pilot for ANA if i can fly this thing xD

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Kayo

Quote from: Ice on March 24, 2011, 06:49:54 AM
Im gonna be a pilot for ANA if i can fly this thing xD

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Needs less yellow.

Find me a plane colored to entirely resemble a Latios or a Latias and I will aspire to fly it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Friendly Hostile

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on March 24, 2011, 03:53:23 PM
It spilled into the library.
Quote from: Chandelure on March 24, 2011, 06:03:01 PM
No one ever cleaned it out :(
So the water got really dirty, and spilled out making the library a dirty place to read and research now?
That makes sense then.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Syncopathic

FruitFlow

Silverhawk79

FruitFlow

Kayo

[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Mystic