News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

By the end of the year
We should have 20 sites under our wings.

I wish.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Chandelure on April 04, 2011, 06:54:14 PM
By the end of the year
We should have 20 sites under our wings.

I wish.
>wings
>10crow
>crow
oh u so inadvertently clever

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

Tally is 10, not 20. Though if some plans go through within the next year that number could be outdone.

SkyMyl

Silverhawk79

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on April 05, 2011, 11:51:12 AM
No wonder there was so much drama involving her.
..I swear, she told me she was 18!
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

Quote from: SkyMyl on April 05, 2011, 11:51:12 AM
No wonder there was so much drama involving her.
Instead of making jokes you should be spreading the word about my article. Go, you.

Silverhawk79

>accidentally close NSFCD or Shh Mom! tab
>feel empty inside
:(

Kayo

[move][/move]

FruitFlow

This Bungalow could sure use some reconstruction.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

...̅̅̅

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Silverhawk79

Super