News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

YEAH

FruitFlow

I might go back to walking to work.
I really need to save my gas for more important distances.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on April 14, 2011, 07:13:02 PM
I'm honestly going to hold out on being forced into the data plan as long as possible.  My current phone may not be as lovely as the smartphones out there, but it doesn't cost anything extra and it's better than a track phone.
My phone isn't even a smartphone.

Kayo

I don't have a smartphone either... but I'm hopefully getting one when I can upgrade.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Silvercrow79 on April 15, 2011, 06:54:41 PM
My phone isn't even a smartphone.

Still fancier than mine.  I've had my Alias 2 for 2 years?  3 years?  Something around that.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on April 15, 2011, 09:17:19 PM
Still fancier than mine.  I've had my Alias 2 for 2 years?  3 years?  Something around that.
This one had some Buy 1, Get One Free offer or something, plus a rebate. It's...okay, I guess.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Silvercrow79 on April 15, 2011, 09:22:21 PM
This one had some Buy 1, Get One Free offer or something, plus a rebate. It's...okay, I guess.
The thing I love about mine is that the keys actually change what they are when you hit the Fn button rather trying to cram 3 characters onto on tiny key.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on April 15, 2011, 09:36:05 PM
The thing I love about mine is that the keys actually change what they are when you hit the Fn button rather trying to cram 3 characters onto on tiny key.
Oh, I remember those phones. They were awesome.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Silvercrow79 on April 15, 2011, 10:00:23 PM
Oh, I remember those phones. They were awesome.
It was.  The problem is in terms of memory and photo taking abilities it's somewhat poop.

FruitFlow

I've got a smart phone, and a decent family plan.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Doodle

Quote from: SilverHunter35 on April 15, 2011, 05:06:12 PM
With what job  :|
Probably with his allowance.
Which wouldn't really count for "paying for it." ( ¬‿¬)
YEAH

FruitFlow

LOL. I've been done with the allowance for a loooooong time.

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on April 16, 2011, 11:10:10 AM
Probably with his allowance.
Which wouldn't really count for "paying for it." ( ¬‿¬)
My parents don't give me money for anything D:
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]