News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Hey Silver.
The spambots seem to show up even with the CAPTCHA.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Macawmoses

I should clarify that I'm not saying which of those things I did. That's for ya'll to decide.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

The Seventh

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on April 17, 2011, 01:43:42 PM
yeah man, why he can't be cool and rage about how lame other kids are on internet forums

intercourse  yeah
Well, there is that one raging, whiny faggot with horrendous syntax.

OH, WAIT.
meh

Silverhawk79

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 17, 2011, 05:18:30 PM
Hey Silver.
The spambots seem to show up even with the CAPTCHA.
We've got admin approval now.

FruitFlow

The Seventh

Should I be worried if I saw a paper on the floor in my school that had a close up of Reggie's face with a caption that says "MY BODY IS READY"?

I think me and my friend Flamesnake55 are not lone /b/tards here...
meh

Silverhawk79

Kayo

Quote from: Silvercrow79 on April 18, 2011, 08:47:33 PM
We've got admin approval now.
I'll be darned if anyone real signs up to that. But we'll see.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Macawmoses

Conduit 2 arrived today (as did Portal 2 and Mortal Kombat). I'll be covering it first and provide loose impressions on here, yo.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Mackerelmoses on April 19, 2011, 06:57:22 PM
I'll be covering it first and provide loose impressions on here, yo.
There's a game breaking glitch in the first level.
Online can be buggy sometimes, other times it runs seamlessly.
Voice acting is manlier and cheesier.
Radically different experience from the first Conduit game. Probably still inferior to other FPS's on other systems.

Macawmoses

We already knew the voice acting would suck. It was a given when they fired the original cast for no apparent reason.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Mackerelmoses on April 19, 2011, 07:12:24 PM
We already knew the voice acting would suck. It was a given when they fired the original cast for no apparent reason.
I thought it was due to scheduling conflicts?

But it has intercourse in' Jon St. Jon in it!

FruitFlow

I didn't even know when the release date was.