News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

That's because its coverage is relatively minimal.

FruitFlow

I may hold off on getting it, or I may not end up getting it at all.
Because there's dozens of other things that I want that's ahead of it.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Syncopathic

Conduit 2?
Long hair don't care.
Portal 2 all day errday.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Time for a 2 and a half hour road trip to Brooklyn and back to pick up my uncle who should be flying in from Abu Dhabi.

Wish me luck. (My mother's driving- we'll get lost.)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Seventh

Quote from: Kondor on April 21, 2011, 11:12:52 AM
Time for a 2 and a half hour road trip to Brooklyn and back to pick up my uncle who should be flying in from Abu Dhabi.

Wish me luck. (My mother's driving- we'll get lost.)
Not only does it sounds like you'll get lost, from what I know, road rage might also ensue.
meh

FruitFlow

Kayo

Quote from: Alisaihin on April 21, 2011, 12:09:23 PM
Not only does it sounds like you'll get lost, from what I know, road rage might also ensue.
We got lost... twice. Once in Queens on the way there, then in Harlem on the way back.
White people are the minority down there D:
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 21, 2011, 08:01:14 PM
No GPS?
She lost satellite reception a few times near the taller buildings or bridges. It happens.
Also she led us into Harlem then couldn't get us back out. Some thing where she tried to avoid higher traffic areas (this GPS actually knows what areas are pure hell at certain times of the day and avoids them), but some unexpected traffic jams that no GPS would have any way of predicting caused us to take weird detours that just confused her.

Yes I'm referring to the GPS as "her." It's a woman's voice, and we like to blame her when something weird happens.

Also my mother was driving. This is also why we got so lost.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kondor on April 21, 2011, 09:50:06 PM
She lost satellite reception a few times near the taller buildings or bridges. It happens.
Also she led us into Harlem then couldn't get us back out. Some thing where she tried to avoid higher traffic areas (this GPS actually knows what areas are pure hell at certain times of the day and avoids them), but some unexpected traffic jams that no GPS would have any way of predicting caused us to take weird detours that just confused her.

Yes I'm referring to the GPS as "her." It's a woman's voice, and we like to blame her when something weird happens.

Also my mother was driving. This is also why we got so lost.
I'm guessing gas wasn't a problem either, huh.

Kayo

[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Rayquarian