Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

The good wiki is gone. Well at least that I can find. LOLSORRYMYBAD

Macawmoses

That's because you deleted blu's test site. Which is where we hid the wiki. :|

The Seventh

Quote from: Macawmoses on April 26, 2011, 01:29:21 PM
Oh, please, why must you blame it all on Silver...it must have been some invisible guy who came to his computer when Silver went to take a deuce and deleted it, simply to troll Silver :P

Okay, silliness is done.

So, why would anyone attach something that might be needed in the future to a temporary test site, anyway?
meh

FruitFlow

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on April 26, 2011, 01:23:56 PM
The good wiki is gone. Well at least that I can find. LOLSORRYMYBAD
Sorry ain't gonna bring it back mister.  :|
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Macawmoses

Quote from: Alisaihin on April 26, 2011, 02:38:07 PM
Oh, please, why must you blame it all on Silver...it must have been some invisible guy who came to his computer when Silver went to take a deuce and deleted it, simply to troll Silver :P

Okay, silliness is done.

So, why would anyone attach something that might be needed in the future to a temporary test site, anyway?
Wasn't attached, merely hidden.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Macawmoses

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Macawmoses on April 26, 2011, 01:29:21 PM
I didn't delete it, I had no reason to. It was just...gone one day.

FruitFlow

Him and Silver are going to be busy this Summer.

Super

FruitFlow

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses