News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

So near, and yet so far.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Silverhawk79

Having a beer with my grandpa is manly. Even if it was just Michelob Ultra.

Friendly Hostile

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on April 30, 2011, 04:34:33 PM
Fuck beer.  Drink rum.  Or whiskey.

Drink all three.  All three have their places, as well as the other big name spirits, like vodka, gin, or tequila.

Not Michelob Ultra, though.  Go to HyVee and go through their microbrew and import section.  Try 312 Urban Wheat by Goose Island.

Doodle

HI MY NAME IS SILVER
I'M 21 AND AWESOME SO I'LL GO HAVE A FEW BEERS WHICH IS WHAT EVERYONE ELSE HAS BEEN DOING FOR YEARS NOW
OH YES I'M SO MANLY OH YEAH I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD GRAMPS
YEAH

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Aahahaha, I just remembered how much I hate people.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Super

Quote from: Kayo on April 30, 2011, 07:33:49 PM
Aahahaha, I just remembered how much I hate people.
Is that when you remembered how much people hate you?

Kayo

Quote from: Super on April 30, 2011, 07:42:21 PM
Is that when you remembered how much people hate you?
People hate me because I hate everyone.

I am okay with this.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Kayo on April 30, 2011, 07:51:42 PM

I am okay with this.

Sounds like a paradox; do they hate you because you hate them, or do you hate them because they hate you?

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on April 30, 2011, 08:22:40 PM
Sounds like a paradox; do they hate you because you hate them, or do you hate them because they hate you?

Both.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

What a week this has been.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Doodle on April 30, 2011, 05:35:43 PM
HI MY NAME IS SILVER
I'M 21 AND AWESOME SO I'LL GO HAVE A FEW BEERS WHICH IS WHAT EVERYONE ELSE HAS BEEN DOING FOR YEARS NOW
OH YES I'M SO MANLY OH YEAH I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD GRAMPS
( ಠ_ゝಠ)

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Kayo on April 30, 2011, 07:51:42 PM

I am okay with this.

Spoiler Alert:
[spoiler] That's not the reason people hate you.[/spoiler]

buttlord420