Main Menu

The NSFCD Theremin Academy- Just Use Your Hands

Started by SkyMyl, September 08, 2010, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Seventh

Quote from: Booby on May 01, 2011, 04:43:34 PM
>waiting till 21 to drink (。◡ °)
>I'll ever drink when I'm even 21.

I haven't any idea whether I will ever drink alcohol-has messed up too much of my family-which crates a naturally high risk for alcohol abuse.  Also, addictive personality, and a naturally lean body.  I don't think that would mix well.

Also, savings for that handgun when I turn 18 has become even better-got extra hours this week-10 more than usual.  WHOO!

Like I always say-those cans won't shoot themselves.  They're inanimate objects!
meh

Silverhawk79

8th-circuit makes me want to strangle a PHP developer

...̅̅̅

Quote from: Booby on May 01, 2011, 04:43:34 PM
>waiting till 21 to drink (。◡ °)
Eh, I've never had a drink except for one sip of wine at a communion service this past Christmas, and I most likely won't pick up drinking.
...̅̅̅

BOREDFOREVER

I've been drinking since 17, despite alcohol abuse tendencies in my family.  It just means I set some guidelines on when I drink and how much.

I also own a handgun, but it's a piece of equipment that I use for work.

Also, OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD????

Rayquarian

They cut in on CSI Miami right before they revealed who set everything up and was the real murderer. :(
...̅̅̅

Silverhawk79

Also I've been drinking since 18, just not anything terribly heavy or in large amounts.

Kayo

Quote from: Live In Stereo on May 01, 2011, 07:55:50 PM
They cut in on CSI Miami right before they revealed who set everything up and was the real murderer. :(
That's okay, CSI Miami is the worst of the three.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

But this was the first time I've watched it in a while and I got into it and the episode was almost over and now I don't know the ending :(
...̅̅̅

Magnum

The only CSI Miami episode I've seen in a while was awesome. This ninny in High School was the over the top prep that everyone loved, except everyone hated her. In the end, some parents killed her. I was so proud.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Super

FruitFlow

Hmm. Why is McD's the only place that doesn't serve breakfast all day?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 02, 2011, 08:45:36 AM
Hmm. Why is McD's the only place that doesn't serve breakfast all day?
At 11 they take all the leftover breakfast food, put it in a blender and use it for the lunch food.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]